Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I know you guys are generally pretty good about stuff like this but can I just reiterate now: if you're playing the game and want to post something, PUT IT IN SPOILERS.

There'll be loads of cool stuff but people tend to want to find things for themselves in these sorts of things so please be sensible, yo.

Give us a subforum!

I'm guessing that if you got a dispatch e-mail from Amazon on Saturday that means you'll receive it on Tuesday, I can't think that there's much post being done after 12pm on a Saturday.

Apparently Rockstar are pissed about the early deliveries and want some answers.

EDIT: I actually just checked my dispatch e-mail again which I got at 14:04 on Saturday,and it has a Royal Mail tracking number on there. I checked the tracking number on the Royal Mail site and it didn't even come up with anything.

EDIT: I actually just checked my dispatch e-mail again which I got at 14:04 on Saturday,and it has a Royal Mail tracking number on there. I checked the tracking number on the Royal Mail site and it didn't even come up with anything.

Same, the code doesn't seem to lead anywhere when it seems like a valid code.

Seems like I've messed up though, I'm on Amazon prime so get free one day delivery via Royal Mail tracked, but by doing that they'll have to do the signature on the day of the delivery instead of just popping the first class package through my letterbox.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't normally have to, although I do wonder if they've made special arrangements, given how huge this release is. I know that Amazon have upgraded all their orders to First Class, but I'm not sure if Tesco have followed suit. At this point, I'm none the wiser because my estimated delivery date is apparently 13/03/2013. Six months late already? For shame, Tesco.