Grand Theft Auto V

IzzyX

I don't know if this has been confirmed before release cos I never really read anything up to it, but is there a time when you need to complete characters missions in order? Like I feel like I don't want to do all of Michaels available missions at once in case I should be alternating between characters. Just like I don't want one character to be too far ahead, if that makes sense.

If anyone like me is fearing a shark attack I've found a video:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14otj0_gta-v-hd-shark-attack_videogames

Hopefully it looks like you literally have to chase after them, pester them and want them to attack you rather than them sneaking up on you, the rumours I've heard before release are that they were red dots on the radar which doesn't seem to be the case

So, I messed around a bit with it after installing it last night. The opening was pretty cool. Anyone that knows about the three-person game mechanics knows where things are headed in the opening scene, and that's cool.

Get to Franklin and do his opening mission and completely fucked the car up escaping the cops. But Simeon (?) didn't seem to give a shit. I was told my haircut was awful and after crying a little I decided to go to the barber and get the haircut where you're almost bald and some stubble on my face. Yeah. Now I'm looking good. I do one of the first mission and my friend even compliments me on the new look, however backhanded it was. I feel good about myself. I feel ready to conquer the world. So, we do the mission and kill a bunch of guys. And I can already tell Lamar is gonna be trouble.

At this point, it's getting late, so I figure I'll just mess around a bit. I notice that the strip club is nearby and decide to see just how creepy the stripper mini-game is. And.. it's pretty harmless. If you ever went to the strip club in GTA IV, it's pretty much the same thing, but topless. And the "touching" is pretty much putting your hand on her hip. That's it. However, the bouncer didn't like that I had my hand on her hip for so long and kicked me out.

It's okay! I don't need a polygon erection! I have a vast new world to explore! As I'm walking down the sidewalk away from the strip club, down because I have blue balls, I walk across the street to another sidewalk where there is a little strip mall. I overhear some arguing in front of one of the stores and suddenly a couple of blue balls appear on my map (clearly mocking my current hormonal state.) The guys spot me and yell at me asking if I want a cut of the money they just stole. I'm not allergic to money, and I'm angry at authority right now so I promptly agree and break into the closest four door vehicle (which happened to be a very slow and clunky jeep.) And off to the races! The chases lasts all of three minutes before I find myself under a bridge and crashed into a brick wall. I tried to back out, but the cop car behind me wedged me in. Desperately, I tried to back up, but the car was too slow and, thus, didn't have enough power to move the cop car back as I was getting riddled with bullets. This spells the end for me, and I receive my first death in the game.

It is now night time. And you know what that means! Ladies of the night. Yeeeeah! Except this lady of the night appeared on my map as a "?" So, I walk over and it seems that I know this girl and she's fallen on hard, druggy, hookery times. She says her boyfriend has quit drugs and is trying to fly straight, but for some reason, and I missed the reason, he's not able to do his tow truck job that night. (Probably a relapse. Damn drugs. Damn Walter White.) So, she makes me do it. I go get his tow truck and hook onto an abandoned car that was reported over the CB radio. I drop it off and the mission is done.

At this point I was too tired to function and went to my safehouse despite my mother telling me that she was expecting company and that I should make myself scarce. FUCK YOU, MOM! I'M AN ADULT! And I want to save my game and go get some for real sleep. Can't wait to dive in again tonight.

• Like 3

I'm on the jewelery store/glasses photo mission.

How the hell do you get to the top vantage point? It has barbed wire all around it so you can't climb up!

Climb up the ladders then go all the way across. You don't need to get into the vent, you need to go past it and get on the bit that is highest. Then take a photo of the vent.

Currently cruising down Great Ocean Highway....on top of a semi-truck, while the driver continuously calls me a shit head.

And now I've acquired a Lifeguard car, you know what that means...

• Like 1

I'm on the jewelery store/glasses photo mission.

How the hell do you get to the top vantage point? It has barbed wire all around it so you can't climb up!

Climb up the ladders then go all the way across. You don't need to get into the vent, you need to go past it and get on the bit that is highest. Then take a photo of the vent.

Thanks, I figured it out in the end. I was in the wrong place

:unsure: .