Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Yakuza 0 is on sale on Fanatical for £8.69 right now, and if you make any purchase on their website you get a personalised voucher for 15% off, or just use their normal voucher code for 10% off (which having to make any purchases beforehand). This add on to the already discounted prices and means you can pick up games like Two Point Hospital for lower than the historical low.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

The big Steam sale will start tomorrow, in case anyone is waiting for it.

It's like they knew I'd be paid this week!

• Like 1

Does anyone have a Discord Nitro code they wanna trade? Everyone got one for free if you're a part of a hypesquad but you can't use them on yourself... so anyone up for the trade? Obviously I've got one myself.

Just finished Night in the Woods. Not much in the way of a game (kinda slow and boring gameplay wise)... but the story and the dialog is pretty good. In the last chapter...

I enjoyed the cosmic horror parts. I was hoping for more explanation, but I kinda know that'll never be a thing with that.