Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

Speaking of Hearthstone,

Yesterday: first Un'Goro card pack I opened and I get Swamp King Dred.
Today: first Un'Goro pack I opened and I get Elise the Trailblazer, one of the better new legendaries.

Not bad for someone who almost never pays cash for card packs. I usually do my daily quests to get up to 100 gold, then immediately spend my 100g on a card pack.

If anyone is going to play Saints Row 2, you pretty much MUST get the 'Gentlemen of the Row' unofficial fan patch/mod. It improves the game tenfold, and actually makes it playable. Otherwise it's a really buggy near-unplayable mess compared to a great game on Xbox.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jasonmufc said:

If anyone is going to play Saints Row 2, you pretty much MUST get the 'Gentlemen of the Row' unofficial fan patch/mod. It improves the game tenfold, and actually makes it playable. Otherwise it's a really buggy near-unplayable mess compared to a great game on Xbox.

And there we have it. Kudos to you.

I've downloaded all that and it worked fine, but my main issue is with the god damn controls. I plug my PS4 controller in and the controls are all mapped incorrectly and I just can't be assed fixing it and can't find proper guides on how the controls should be, either.

3 minutes ago, Bobfoc said:

Where were you when all these copies of The Witcher 2 fell off the back of a digital lorry?

I know, right?? It's really annoying because I bought a copy for a fair bit more like a week before I started using this website where I apparently win at least 6 copies a week.

If anyone feels like playing either of the Starcrafts I'd be keen for a game.

36 minutes ago, SeanDMan said:

If anyone feels like playing either of the Starcrafts I'd be keen for a game.

My blizzard code is Pwrbttm. I haven't downloaded it but maybe later. 

Cool, both of them are free to play if you want to play multiplayer. I won't be again until later tonight (almost done at work) but we can work something out.

2 minutes ago, Rocky said:

That must be real bad. I'm currently playing Rocket League using my mobile data.

Yeah, I've always had pretty bad wifi at home. It sucks.