Steam/PC Mega Thread

RoHitman Reigns

ddyUVYN.png

Graveyard Keeper is done!  Now to finish Stardew Valley.  To 100% that I need to do the following:
- Get the Qi Quest for Radioactive Ore to finish the Shipping/Crafting
- Beat Prairie King without dying
- Kill 18 more Pepper Rex's
- Start a new farm and do the Joja achievement
- Earn 10 Million gold

I'm at just over 6 million gold now, I'm going to set up a second shed for more Kegs/Jars to try and cut down the time by a couple of weeks.  I have like 136 kegs going now with Starfruit or Ancient Fruit Wine, plus a couple dozen fairy honey houses and then some extra income from my animals other crops/jelly.

I'm really tempted to get Rimworld, but I think I should finish Stardew first.

• Like 1

GI Joe and Cobra unite to face Advent?  I like that idea, lots of characters to choose from.  You plan on making a lot?  I just looked at some of the characters, and I knew Sgt. Slaughter was a GI Joe because I watch the '86 movie like two dozen times, but I just found out that Roddy Piper was a member of Cobra.

I wanted to add some more to my like 170 Game of Thrones characters pool, and I had a list of everyone I wanted to add and marked off who was complete but I can't seem to find the list now, but it was mostly just down to super minor characters anyway.

Uh, I suppose it depends on how we define "A Lot".

Planned additions to the list include: Stalker, (Sgt) Slaughter, Wild Bill, Rip Cord, Shockwave, Sci-Fi, Leatherneck, Grunt, Doc, Falcon, (Captain) Grid-Iron, Braker, Clutch, (Major) Bludd, Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Firefly and of course, Snake Eyes. 

Adding non Army/Marine/Air Force guys would be odd (Even though Shipwreck is a must have), although I'm thinking about including members of the Oktober Guard to help fill it out. 

First mission result:
image.png

(Flint, Baroness, Duke)

20 hours ago, Meacon Keaton said:

What game is this? It sounds a blast. :shifty: 

Rimworld.  It really is.  There is a bit of a learning curve.  I'd suggest reading or watching some stuff about it.  Took me about 5 or 6 failed colonies before I got on the right track

19 hours ago, Jasonmufc said:

But it's nothing when compared to the biggest enemy of all, human incompetence.

Well now I feel targeted...

• Like 1

Even the early failed colonies can be hilarious breakdowns. Yeah you get the odd super deadly disease strike that you can't deal with properly early but it's far more likely that things will go wrong because of pawn based shenanigans.  Set up a little gun line ready for those pirates? Dave has had a mental break down and decided to stab Colin to death, which has led to Karen going on a mental break of her own where she's locked herself in the freezer to comfort eat...

Some how managed to get my Stardew Valley game back. Lost a day of progress (the day I finished the fishing bundle) but, it could have been worse.

But, now  y'all are making me want to play Rimworld? Do you guys play with mods? Or vanilla?

14 minutes ago, Pooker said:

Some how managed to get my Stardew Valley game back. Lost a day of progress (the day I finished the fishing bundle) but, it could have been worse.

But, now  y'all are making me want to play Rimworld? Do you guys play with mods? Or vanilla?

I honestly suggest playing through the basegame first until you feel like you're getting stumped or just want something more to the experience.

I can share my oversized modlist, but it's a year+ old at this point since I haven't played in a while. But it's pretty vanilla friendly in terms of what it adds/changes. No 'harry potter lightsaber duels' or other crazy stuff.

8 hours ago, Mick said:

Uh, I suppose it depends on how we define "A Lot".

Planned additions to the list include: Stalker, (Sgt) Slaughter, Wild Bill, Rip Cord, Shockwave, Sci-Fi, Leatherneck, Grunt, Doc, Falcon, (Captain) Grid-Iron, Braker, Clutch, (Major) Bludd, Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Firefly and of course, Snake Eyes. 

Adding non Army/Marine/Air Force guys would be odd (Even though Shipwreck is a must have), although I'm thinking about including members of the Oktober Guard to help fill it out. 

Yes, Shipwreck is a must have!  You should be okay if you aren't going with a couple dozen, there is just an annoying issue where the game shoves most of your created characters as recruits you are never going to need.  There is a mod that fixes it if you feel like using them.

I just witnessed something in XCom i have not seen before and I have no idea if it was a glitch.

Camera moved across the map to a pod I couldn’t see with a Berserker and a Muton, and the Berserker attacked the Muton, got a crit and killed it.  Apparently they can attack friendlies if they cannot reach XCom, but they were not even triggered and nowhere near me, so I guess thanks?

Edited by Azazel

Maybe the Resistance enraged the Berserker?

Yeah, looks like if a Berserker is enraged, it will attack it's own allies if X-Com is not in range. 

12 minutes ago, Mick said:

Maybe the Resistance enraged the Berserker?

Yeah, looks like if a Berserker is enraged, it will attack it's own allies if X-Com is not in range. 

There was nobody even remotely near it, I rescued the VIP and it was the last pod on the map, guess he just hated that Muton for unrelated reasons.

My campaign is really trying to kick my ass tonight.  Bunch of important missions in a very short amount of time.  I got through them but now both more main squads are tired and need a break, so I have to send some untrained guys on a couple of missions, thankfully I have enough semi decent soldiers to baby sit them and I handed down some good equipment temporarily.

I think the Berserkers are just trying to break the game on me, I had a Resistance Defense mission and a pod of 2 Berserkers plus three other units spawned right beside my defense point when the map loaded, so they triggered before Turn 1 even started with just 3 resistance and 1 of my soldiers there to try and hold them off.  I have no idea how nobody died and I almost just lost the mission because my tower was 1 hit away from being destroyed.  Smoke Grenades, Flashbangs and Stun Guns really saved the day on this one.

On 09/03/2021 at 06:44, Jasonmufc said:

I honestly suggest playing through the basegame first until you feel like you're getting stumped or just want something more to the experience.

I can share my oversized modlist, but it's a year+ old at this point since I haven't played in a while. But it's pretty vanilla friendly in terms of what it adds/changes. No 'harry potter lightsaber duels' or other crazy stuff.

Yea, I have something like 200+ hours in the game already, so I definitely agree with a new person to the game starting out vanilla. Every time I start a new game, I look to add at least a couple new mods to it.