General Gaming Thread

TKz

When the hell is The Last of Us II coming out? It feels like every time I think about it it's somehow farther away.

I got Two Point Hospital on the XBone yesterday having only heard it existed last week (and not realising it was 1/4 of the price on Steam, although I think I prefer it on a console).

It is so much like Theme Hospital, obviously updated for the 21st century, and that makes it both very fun yet still challenging to actually make a profit. Also people keep dying, which is annoying of them.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I got Two Point Hospital on the XBone yesterday having only heard it existed last week (and not realising it was 1/4 of the price on Steam, although I think I prefer it on a console).

It is so much like Theme Hospital, obviously updated for the 21st century, and that makes it both very fun yet still challenging to actually make a profit. Also people keep dying, which is annoying of them.

My wife loves that game and I've watched her, it looks like a lot of fun!

Meanwhile in Kamurocho

oultNoj.jpg

Also, FISH CANNON IS BACK

xOHXtFe.jpg

• Haha 1

To be fair, he's probably terrified beyond all rational thought, as would be the natural response to MARLIN CANNON

How is EA UFC 3's career mode? Replayable?

18 minutes ago, =BK= said:

How is EA UFC 3's career mode? Replayable?

I'd argue it is yeah. It's the same stuff every time realistically but different weight divisions etc, fun enough.

• Like 1

lOGSkq4.jpg

Okay odd name but I'm sure it's a wholesome...

3BJjQhV.jpg

The fuck does that even mean?!

Sadly, "the catfight minigame from 0 but it's a card game" is the most bizarre thing so far, well that and Goro Majima's ambushes which cannot be expressed properly in jpeg format.

But here's some screenworthy moments:

1R4DcPV.jpg

lUafGDb.jpgwrdTqFz.gif

and I can't read Japanese so I have no idea what this is saying but it's hilarious to me for some reason:

cNdw51e.jpg

Okay got some good screens of Majima now

EkPjEAz.jpg

WiXgLKl.jpg

y5vxrPw.jpg

After months of not really playing anything on consoles, I finally went back to Days Gone. I'd only put around an hour or two into it since purchase, and while I liked it, never got the urge to rush back and play more.

Hopefully, I can play it a few more times this week while I'm off work and make some good progress. It's fun progressing your character and materials, and the world seems really good.

• Like 1

finally finished the catfight beetle game sidequest, and doing some of the main campaign which has similar beats to what I remember from the original, but done better.

The one negative to Kiwami 1 vs 0 so far for me is that there aren't as many wacky sidequests. Pocket Circuit Arc: The Sequel is neat, though.

KGXM5zA.jpg

Z1TUxZI.jpg

xbGtBTE.jpg

• Like 1

More Yakuza Kiwami screens

M3xPjzY.jpg

1DfR9HG.jpg

3xlLDCj.jpg