General Gaming Thread

TKz

5 hours ago, Chris2K said:

No idea if it means anything but I've just had my Watch Dogs Legion pre-order payment refunded without any reasoning given.

Steam?

Ah. I slept on Dogs 2 (might play it so I keep on the story) but I saw a YouTube channel (Outside Xtra I think, or Outside Xbox... same people really) preview it and the idea of playing as Granny Antifa and piloting a drone Green Goblin style intrigued me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

DrOq4Wp.jpg

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Hellraiser said:

I'm so pissed that they wrote Shani out of Witcher 2. Screw Triss Merigold. I'll ditch her as soon as I get the chance. 

is Witcher 1 best girl Abigail there at least?

3 hours ago, OctoberRaven said:

is Witcher 1 best girl Abigail there at least?

Nope. Just Triss. There is a journal entry that you get if you import a Witcher 1 save and chose Shani over Triss in which you learn that they broke up amicably because Geralt wasn't ready to settle down. Which totally makes sense to me. I'm not upset about that. But the same journal entry also states that after their break-up with Shani Geralt needed comforting and found solace in Triss' arms. And the first scene of the game is Geralt in bed with Triss. Despite me choosing to kick her to the curb in the first game. I get that for the story of this game Triss needs to be on speaking terms with Geralt but did they really need to make them a couple again right away? If they were just going to disregard the choice I made then why give me the choice to begin with?

Also they only added the journal entry for the enhanced edition of the game. If you bought Witcher 2 when it was originally released and imported your save in which you chose Shani you wouldn't have learned about that at all. As if she never existed. 

Cyberpunk 2077 delayed to September 😧

Just finished Murdered: Soul Suspect in a day. Need more games like that, not absurdly short, but completable in the 10 hour mark. Had some good concepts and whilst it didn't totally live up to its potential, I did love the way it played as a small game world but still giving you a good feel for locations.

• Like 1

Oh yeh haven't given an update in a while!

Finished God of War. What a game! Absolute joy to play. Fantastic story, fun game, just great! Managed to platinum the game! 

Also finished the story for Modern Warfare. Thought it was quite good, just you're typical COD story really. Nothing amazing but nothing bad

Meanwhile, in Injustice 2

ncTPnFj.jpg