General Gaming Thread

TKz

39 minutes ago, Hellraiser said:

Of course Bethesda fucked up again. At this point I'd be more surprised if everything went according to plan.  Has the power armor helmet replica that had to be recalled due to mold been mentioned here yet?

I haven't even heard anything about those duffel bags that were supposed to be replaced by the proper advertised quality. Did they ever reach the consumer?

Bethesda has to be on top of the shitpile in terms of straight up insane audacity in making promises, breaking promises, then proceeding to sell them the next promise for actual money when people are still waiting on the first promises to be rectified... Then breaking that new promise.

By this clip, their next release will be a disc that, when inserted into your platform of choice, immediately bricks it.

On 23/10/2019 at 17:13, Rey Cloudy said:

It's not out for another 2 days. Getting good reviews so far, though.

Yeah my bad.

I picked it up today on PS4 after watching some reviews it looked really good and seemed basically like New Vegas in space so I was sold. 8.5GB first day patch, though.

3 hours ago, Bobfoc said:

I've only played a little bit, but it seems to be on a similar level. I'd say the aesthetic is more stylish too.

Yeah I've only made it to the first town and getting my first bunch of quests but the characters seem cool and there's not been any bad acting yet. Art style is good, too. I enjoy the slow-time mechanic as an alternative to VATS, too.

EDIT: After a few hours - this game is good. I have no regrets buying it.

Edited by RazorsEdge

Meanwhile in Yakuza 0

baNCirs.jpg

So in this universe, Not-MichaelJackson films Thriller (directed by Not-Spielburg) in Tokyo, demands that the zombie extras try to for real attack him, so they hire Kiryu to keep MJ from being hurt. And shooting the extras with GUNS is a viable strategy.

EDIT- Oh, and now Not-Spielburg is working for my real estate company now because y'know, it's not like he's the most iconic director in cinema history and all.

• Like 1

And just when you thought that was the weirdest quest...

The bowling alley gave me a sidequest. Bowl a turkey, win a turkey. This was actually a thing in RL America, so hey, not that odd right?

Well, I bowl a turkey because I'm actually halfway decent in the bowling minigame, and win the turkey.

Only it's a live turkey. Also, it's actually a chicken.

image.png

Probably just a cosmetic reward, I figure. Might show up in my HQ...

U4D75Am.jpg

What.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2