General Gaming Thread

TKz

I like how the headline implies controversy at NeoGAF as if NeoGAF is still rele- oh god don't tell me NeoGAF is still relevant.

been playing Witcher 1 myself. I'm starting to think Geralt became a witcher solely so he could sleep with every woman he meets.

9 hours ago, apsham said:

Nothing like running down a hill, breaking both my ankles and bleeding out/drowning in a river as I try to go for help.

Not had that yet but I found out the hard way that defending yourself against soldiers is a stupid idea. I do quite like that you have to generally approach things like you would in real life; its usually best to run away. I am going to try to play this as me, not as Hero Ser Mykel of Hackney, and talk my way out of things or bravely legging it.

Also got a nice little achievement for burning to death in a jail cell during the prologue. Nicked an apple, got caught by the guards and sent to nick then the invading Cumans burned down the village. Nice.

10 hours ago, Barbaro CaverLUKIEo said:

Well that is a bit shit.

McMillen (Isaac) has cut ties with them.

----

Is anyone getting/got Borderlands 3?

me and the hubby played every game in the series and the DLC. we will play this one. just maybe not right away. 

Yeah I have played every game too. I just don't know how much I will enjoy it over going back and just playing on of the other ones again.

It sounds like it's just the exact same game with a different story. It's not getting great reviews.

it's on my list, which is currently between 'List of Jericho' and 'Jericho's list of holds he knows' in length.

This is why I stick to YouTube. Worst I'll get is MatPat trying to assert that Handsome Jack is actually alive and for some reason also a Siren.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.polygon.com/2019/9/22/20878844/batman-arkham-video-game-sequel-teaser-wb-montreal-batman-day

Yeeeeeeeessss.

I wanted a Batman Beyond game but I'll gladly take another traditional Batman game based around the Court and the LoA. Please no Joker though. I love Mark Hamill's Joker but not ever Batman story needs Joker.

5 hours ago, =BK= said:

https://www.polygon.com/2019/9/22/20878844/batman-arkham-video-game-sequel-teaser-wb-montreal-batman-day

Yeeeeeeeessss.

I wanted a Batman Beyond game but I'll gladly take another traditional Batman game based around the Court and the LoA. Please no Joker though. I love Mark Hamill's Joker but not ever Batman story needs Joker.

Spoiler: Joker will be in it somehow.

• Like 1