General Gaming Thread

TKz

I will probably be about to play it tonight if anyone is up for it. PSN is benjirino if you don't already have me. Add a message saying who you are on the board if it isn't obvious cause I get a lot of randoms from Siege trying to add me and ignore them >_>

The eye exam place was beside a discount game store soooo..

IMG_20180512_165524.jpg

I'll look into Friday and PS+ next pay day.

Digimonstory Cybersluth sounds like one of those shady mobile games that have '100% original characters' like Yoshi and Tracer But In Red.

On 12/05/2018 at 20:00, Jake O. Rhodes said:

I really enjoyed DS:CS for the first 10-15 hours but then it just got way too repetitive. Don't think I ever got around to finishing it.

Which was your first Digimon?

Also I find the way some people view a digital world odd. Oh goody, I can log in and go to virtual Walmart!

I also hate this hacker crap. The old concept in the Digimon World games of being sucked into a world created as a game works much better. It's become kinda of over used but at least it makes sense.

9 hours ago, =BK= said:

Which was your first Digimon?

Also I find the way some people view a digital world odd. Oh goody, I can log in and go to virtual Walmart!

I also hate this hacker crap. The old concept in the Digimon World games of being sucked into a world created as a game works much better. It's become kinda of over used but at least it makes sense.

I don't remember to be honest. The game was my first exposure to Digimon and I didn't find the monsters memorable at all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pentashám Jr. said:

TotalBiscuit passed away from cancer today.

Only 33 and leaving behind a wife and child. Just utterly gutting. I was never into TB, but I knew of him and he seemed like a phenomenal guy. Cancer is fucking terrible and the sooner it's gone the better.

I wasn't always keen on some of the things Totalbiscuit did, such as his support for the GamerGate movement, but the harassment he got in response was dire. You'll find plenty of comments sections that contain more than a few celebratory comments today, making for uncomfortable reading.

State of Decay 2 might be the laziest sequel ever put out. Apart from new maps, everything is exactly same as the first game, even down to the 'poor for Xbox 360' graphics, wonky physics and endless fetch quests. Imagine Fallout 4 where every enemy is a weak feral and every NPC is Preston.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, The Gazz said:

State of Decay 2 might be the laziest sequel ever put out. Apart from new maps, everything is exactly same as the first game, even down to the 'poor for Xbox 360' graphics, wonky physics and endless fetch quests. Imagine Fallout 4 where every enemy is a weak feral and every NPC is Preston.

Yeah I haven't even played the first game, but I was looking forward to the sequel, but most reviews seem to indicate that it's a mess.