General Gaming Thread

TKz

I hate what Steam has done to me. Shadow Warrior is 75% off at £7 and I still won't buy it, because I feel like it could be cheaper.

Humble Bundle store has it at $9.99 (£6.10) for the next 2 hours, 50 minutes.

The fucking opening to Bravely Default, man. Nothing like it. I don't remember half those characters names, but fucking hell, that was some innovative use of the 3DS.

I really wish I could deal with using the 3D option, but man, it just hurts my eyes.

So, League of Legends....my team of bronzie and silver people defeated a team with a Plat 1 who was wrecking our entire team.

And I got a penta kill. My first penta ever :D

I've only got pentas on ARAM :(

We have a guy we play with who is diamond in solo and platinum in team, always carries us.

If you're an RPG fan - man, the Vita is set up for people like us right now.

You have access to the PSPs back catalogue of RPGs, as well as those which are on the PS1 Classics - that's a lot of selection right there when you're looking at classic games and series such as Disgae, Ys (which just had an awesome new game come out on the Vita) and Final Fantasy Tactics - but also stuff like Persona 4 Golden which I can't even begin to think about putting down at this point. There's also Muramasa Rebirth and Dragon's Crown for action-y games with RPG elements.

If you don't own a PS3 you can also get the FFX/X-2 remake on the Vita coming up. I'm really, really happy with my purchase so far.

Plus it's only going to enhance your PS4 experience as well.

Just looked through some old games and I found Dragons Dogma, a game I never gave a chance for a reason I can't remember. Gonna play he shit outta this today and then maybe try finish Mass Effect 3 (Just finished rescuing these teenagers from a school, probably about 1% through the game but me'h). On DD my team is gonna be: Me being my usual (albeit shit) archer self, a Mage person who hopefully won't spam Heal if we lose 1hp and two Warrior people (Probably a man and a women, because it's cute >3) who fuck people up.

Oh and EDI in ME3 is just so terrible for me. I choose Garrus (ALWAYS) and that dude, I think he's called James/Jason or something like that until Ashley comes back aboard the ship.

Just adding my name to the list of LoL players. Play on EU west, currently struggling to get out of Bronze I, despite my MMR being around low to mid Silver level. Nidalee is my main (seriously the "nerf" has made like no difference), but I play a lot of Lux, Leona, Diana, Katarina amd Cho'Gath.

Bravely Default is super easy. Like, you get this ability called "Summon Friend" that summons someone else's character from their game to do a Limit Break on the opponent. But you get characters from all different levels... so it makes boss battles pretty easy when you just use a Level 50 Avatar against an early game boss and hit it in one shot.