nPower Football League Thread 2012/13

Lineker

Yeovil will be happy to get in at half time in front. If they start the 2nd half as they started the 1st then I think they'll go on and win the tie.

I am really pulling for a Brentford v Yeovil final, would love to see that.

What an achievement for Yeovil Town, great result and a really deserved effort, getting to Wembley. Here's hoping James Hayter can get the Wembley winner again!

Also... Sheffield United in the play-offs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Leicester

Brighton

Palace

Watford

... in that order. Preferably one of the top two to go up.

I'd prefer Swindon .... but outside of that I'm meh on the other clubs.

Clearly pulling for Bradford ... wouldn't mind Burton though.

Burton were knocked out by Bradford yesterday. The Bantams play Northampton in the final.

I've got the final I wanted in League One. Would love to see Yeovil go up but I certainly wouldn't mind it if Brentford came up too after what we did to them on the final day :P

I'm expecting a Brighton/Watford playoff final in the Championship and don't overly mind which one goes up. Personally its more fun for me if Leicester say in the Championship next season, so will be rooting against them.

Leicester

Brighton

Palace

Watford

... in that order. Preferably one of the top two to go up.

I'd prefer Swindon .... but outside of that I'm meh on the other clubs.

Clearly pulling for Bradford ... wouldn't mind Burton though.

Burton were knocked out by Bradford yesterday. The Bantams play Northampton in the final.

I've got the final I wanted in League One. Would love to see Yeovil go up but I certainly wouldn't mind it if Brentford came up too after what we did to them on the final day :P

Well then ... Bradford better win. Damnit.

Wolves owners' are colossal morons. They've already proven that in the last 18 months but this is another spectacular own goal. Saunders was the wrong appointment when they took him off us in January but now they've gone down they need someone who knows how to overhaul a large squad and turn it into a side good enough to get back out of League One. He was well on his way to doing that here this season and the fact we won the title with his squad is testament to that. He was the right man for them next season. Idiots.

I hope he goes to Sheffield United and they finish above Wolves, stopping them from going up.

Also, Kenny Jackett has resigned as Millwall manager after 6 years.