European Football Thread

IAceI

On 10/06/2022 at 04:37, MadJack said:

And they plan on replacing Poch, a manager whose primary tactical plan focusses on an intensive form of pressing and counter-pressing, with Marcelo Gallardo, the River Plate manage whose primary tactical plan focusses on an intensive form of pressing and counter-pressing.

I haven't seen anything about Gallardo, where did you see that at? Not doubting you, just wanted to see it! Everything I've seen is that since Zidane is a no go, they're going after Christopher Galtier, the manager who won Lille (so a guy who Campos knows and trusts) the title and then went to Nice 

13 minutes ago, Szumi - A Polack said:

I haven't seen anything about Gallardo, where did you see that at? Not doubting you, just wanted to see it! Everything I've seen is that since Zidane is a no go, they're going after Christopher Galtier, the manager who won Lille (so a guy who Campos knows and trusts) the title and then went to Nice 

Might've been a bit older (last week+) but Gallardo was being linked a lot. Seems to have dropped off, which I didn't catch.

I did not realise Zidane was a no too. They need to sort that situation quickly if they want to build on getting Campos.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Barcelona president Joan Laporta said the club have sold 25% of Barca Studios to Socios.com for €100 million to help register new signings. 

Really hope this backfires completely in the long run.

Haller's tumor is apparently malignant and he's to undergo chemo. Hope he recovers fully. 

Barca have sold another 24.5% of Barca Studios for €100m. It STILL may not be enough to register all their signings, but if it's not, it would only require some guys like Pique agreeing to another salary reduction, which is very probable to happen.

No surprise the cheating cunts found a way to do it.

Hard to call it cheating when all they're really doing is fucking over the long-term financial health under the hope and prayer the Super League will eventually come to fruition. It's more like high stakes gambling where they've amassed a huge pot on a game they don't really quite understand.

• Like 1