Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Kinda underwhelming. I know they want to be different, but there's a reason the villains in the first Spider-Man films were used. Because they're interesting. The fact we probably won't see Dr. Octopus sucks. He'd have made such a better villain in the first film, too.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh. People have been saying that for years, but I don't think his character is really all that interesting. Is there a really good arc out there that I've never heard off, or are people just basing this entirely off the fact he was kind of fun in the 90's cartoon?

James Gunn on the casting of Guardians of the Galaxy.

In a nutshell; only Chris Pratt is 100% confirmed but it basically reads like Zoe Saldana, Dave Batista, and Michael Rooker are all-but-confirmed, and apparently they've more or less got who they want for Rocket Raccoon but won't announce it for a few weeks.

This post isn't so much about a movie thats coming out, but one I'd like to see come to life- Cloak & Dagger. I know they're pretty C/D list characters, but a realistic, grounded movie with a gothic feel could be good, kind of Marvel's answer to the Crow. Keep them away from superpowered people as much as possible, and I believe the approach would be fresh enough that the movie wouldn't completely tank, and odds are would at least gather a cult following. Mind you, Marvel is going to have to burn through alot of other characters before a Cloak& Dagger movie would ever be greenlit.

Why hasn't there been a big Wonder Woman movie? She's one of the better known super-heroes, I imagine a WW movie would do quite well.