Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of the MCU, some new art's revealed Ultron's origin story.

nfbjcbgctl3fnd9qrumt.jpg

http://io9.com/avengers-2-art-reveals-ultrons-new-origin-story

Finally got around to ASM2 since it was free ondemand and I needed something to watch while I packed. This might be my favorite Spider-Man movie. I just loved it.

I...don't know about this one

That's certainly the trailer for a movie.

I kind of expected the Ant-Man trailer to make an effort to wow.

Like, I guess it's only really a teaser, but man, I'm now worried that this isn't going to be comedy. Which is really what it should be.

It won't be a straight up comedy, but it'll have it's moments. Kind of like Guardians. Especially with someone like Paul Rudd. I'm psyched as hell for this, and I don't even really know jack shit about Ant-Man. I just have a huge mancrush on Rudd. I mean, I've sat through I Could Never Be Your Woman and Over Her Dead Body, just because I love Rudd that much. This will be a good movie, I think. Teaser trailers really never do any good for me, so I'm keeping the faith for a little while longer. Plus it comes out a week after my 26th birthday, so that'll be a fun little treat for myself. Since I like, never go to the movies for anything.

Well, from what I gathered from the Ant-Man trailer, after that long-winded serious speech from Michael Douglas, Paul Rudd's confusion pretty much established that this wouldn't exactly be such a serious movie as the narration would have you believe.

• Like 1

"How shall we convince people to go see our awesome bug-dude movie?"

"Hey maybe show the bug-dude doing bug-dude stuff like piloting wasps into people's eye socke--"

"no wait i got it CAR CHASES PEOPLE POINTING GUNS OFF CAMERA AND MICHAEL DOUGLAS TALKING"

"HOLY SHITFUCKS" *fires up editing software*

• Like 1

It occurs to me that Ant-Man is something of a first for Marvel, it'll be the first film with an every-man hero. Cap, Thor, Iron Man aren't really relateable day to day. It'll go a ways towards showing how well they might handle Spider-Man if they ever get him back, too.