Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

Are you ready for an Age of Ultron concept art dump?

NO, I SAID, ARE YOU READDDDDYYYYYYYYYYY

Mx3Ufqk.jpg

vDKJu76.png

Iojd5mE.png

So yeah, Assembling a Universe. Not really needed to watch, not that it's not fun, but as nerds that followed this through every evolution... we kinda knew it all already. But the teases for future films were wonderful. This isn't all of the concept art, there's a few more bits and pieces, but nothing too special. A shot of Hulk and Widow side by side, for example.

Overall though... holy shit, that first piece. And Scarlet Witch looks so good! Reminds me of Aeries. >_>

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that, I just forgot who is was :angry:

Holy shit, she actually is related to the twins!

Yeah, she's the talented one.

• Like 1

Who was cast as Scarlet Witch? Because that looks a bit like Jen Lawrence.

And is that Hulk versus big Iron Man?!

Hulk vs Tony's Hulkbuster armor. It's made specifically to fight Hulk.

Uh, I'm going backwards a few days, but I always really dug Brian Lumley's interpretation of vampires more than any other.

New X-Men: Days of Future Past trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERT6ByXEDFM

They're marketing team is doing a hell of a job chipping away at my pessimism but it's not completely gone yet. Still, looks a lot more interesting than I anticipated.

• Like 1

See, I was already pretty excited. Now I can't wait. Looks awesome.

I'm hoping we'll see (Singer mentioned it in a few interviews) the time travel aspect used to get rid of some of the continuity errors/plot holes present in the series. Which is totally feasible since the whole point of the film seems to be changing history, I'm assuming this is meant to be a "passing of the torch" to the younger cast so to speak too.

They have, they're not really that interesting though.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=96674

Seems like a placeholder type deal, I imagine the final image will be about 80% CGI to fill out the rest of the body. Cool to see Scarlet Witch and Quickersilver in high def up close, though. Wanda looks a little too teen goth for me personally, but I can live with it. Quicksilver needs to dye his roots, but hey, it's not the Days of Future Past one, so... :P

Overall though, awesome.

Quicksilver needs to shave, still looks better than the awful Future Past one though. Looks much better in the pics from the second link. Wanda looks about how they described her to be, they said they were staying away from the comic's costume, so there's not too much to do really.

I hope that is exactly what Ultron looks like. I will be very sad if he isn't wearing a parka in the movie.

On the way back from Winter Soldier, but I can safely say it's the best MCU film yet. Absolutely awesome.

Gonna go watch it tomorrow night, can't wait! I'm not even a big Captain America fan, but I know the jist of the Winter Soldier story (been meaning to actually read it for a long time), and everything I've seen from the movie seems awesome. It's good to know it didn't disappoint.