Comic Book Films & TV

TKz

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe just to tease us? They haven't said that magic is a part of the world. Even Asgard is just an alien planet or something to them, and their magic is considered technology.

Strange is happening. They narrowed down the director search to 3 or 4 people, and I seem to recall Kevin Feige confirming that the movie would be happening, but not when it would be released.

Yep. Best Marvel film since the Avengers for sure, definitely up there with it as one of the two best.

So many cool awesome things.

Everyone played their parts so well, and some things were set up nicely for Avengers 2 and another Cap film.

Doctor Strange reference!

When I saw the post credits scene was Strucker I was all like 'fuck this' - he's never been a character I liked and I knew he'd been cast already, but when I saw 'the twins' it totally made up for it.

Fury playing dead? Totally need a Secret Warriors/Secret Avengers/Secret something.

Future Crossbones? Looks like it.

I notice they never mentioned Sharon's surname. I get why, because it would have been a massive complication in the middle of everything going on. I wonder if they'll keep her as Peggy's relation, or change it up?

Either way, awesome film.

I thought they did mention her surname? And Strucker is awesome!

Maybe they did mention it, Steve definitely wasn't aware then... he definitely only knows her as Sharon and Agent 13. Oh yeah, Strucker was good, I just meant I never really enjoyed him in the books, not really sure why. Probably because he's usually featured in the older style stories (as opposed to Cap Brubaker onwards). From those few minutes I can definitely buy him as a big time villain though.

Also, am I the only one that when he said Twins, before it showed them, thought of Andrea and Andreas Von Strucker?

I hope that Baron Zemo is in the future for one of these franchises. Especially if they ever go in a direction that sidelines several of the heroes at once... because then, they could do Thunderbolts.

I really wanna see Thunderbolts.

Apparently, Michael Cera is the Riddler in the Superman vs Batman movie.

They really don't want people to go watch this, do they? I really hope this is fake.

EDIT: Fuck it, it's probably fake, I forgot what day it is today >_>

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat

It makes sense, it masks the true threat. Not to mention Winter Soldier, despite not being the big spin, was really the main villain.

Spoilered. It was pretty vague, but I'd hate to give away any hints.

• Like 1