2012/13 UEFA Champions League thread

Lineker

Champions of Europe, On Thursday Nights :pervert:

I'll take that over being a team who aren't Champions of Europe on Thursday nights (he says, obviously...).

Why is topless Mike Ashley looking glum in the Chelsea end?

He's just twigged that the black and white team aren't Newcastle?

EDIT: One of those Chelsea fans had the orange and grey away shirt from the 90's. Legend.

Champions of Europe, On Thursday Nights :pervert:

I'll take that over being a team who aren't Champions of Europe on Thursday nights (he says, obviously...).

5 time former Champions of Europe on Thursday nights*

:P

Aw FFS.

While I could be optimistic and think "oh sure he could lose his job...in the summer", we all know that's not how things work around here.

From that SSN article:

Speculation has claimed that, if Chelsea are unable to persuade Guardiola to cut his short his break, then former Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez will be handed the post until the end of the campaign.

Dump Robbie for Rafa and watch the fans explode.

I think Guardiola will be disaster. He did so well with Barca because he inherited Xavi, Messi and Iniesta. Barring bringing Pique back, his dealings in the transfer market were laughable most of the time.

Yes, because David Villa, Alexis Sanchez, Daniel Alves are awful. Hell, even Mascherano...

Btw, do you know how was the Barca he inherithed that had Xavi, Messi and Iniesta?

http://en.wikipedia....80%9308_La_Liga

Oh and by the way, that Rijkaard team also had Ronaldinho and Deco...

• Like 1

Useless ITV stated that Shakhtar allowed Nordsjaelland to score after that dodgy goal, I was stunned when I watched the highlights this morning, especially when their goalscorer started shouting at his team to not allow them too. Cheating bastard.

Is it weird that my phone tried to autocorrect to Cheating Baddar?