The Star Wars Thread

Katsuya

He's the best thing in Girls, so I'm up for seeing what he can do. And for anyone that says he's not easy on the eyes, he has a pretty big female fan base because of Girls who see him as a very attractive.

Yeah, well, he doesn't really have much competition on that show.

• Like 1

Goddamn you all. Got my hopes up to see the ugliest guy known to man and got him. I've seen worse. Bo Dallas for one.

Watch the Spiderman trailer, though don't look directly at it, you might need some kind of pinhole telescope.

• 2 weeks later...

The previously mentioned Jesse Plemons, Jon Boyega (Attack the Block), Ed Speleers (Downton Abbey), and theater actors Matthew James Thomas and Ray Fisher have emerged as the frontrunners for the Star Wars VII lead.

I think Plemons would be a great choice but I'd really like to see Boyega get it. Especially since I assumed he'd have gotten a breakout role by now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are a bunch of people who are gonna be in the new Star Wars movie...

Actors John Boyega, Daisy Ridley, Adam Driver, Oscar Isaac, Andy Serkis, Domhnall Gleeson, and Max von Sydow will join the original stars of the saga, Harrison Ford, Carrie Fisher, Mark Hamill, Anthony Daniels, Peter Mayhew, and Kenny Baker in the new film.
  • Like 1