The Star Wars Thread

Katsuya

I mean, it's not impossible that Vader shows up in a Flashback or something, voiced by James Earl Jones or pretty much anyone doing a Vader impression. I just kind of doubt they'd bother to get Sheamus, who probably comes with a small price tag, when they could get some unknown and pay him way less.

What I'm trying to say is that everyone knows it should have been Kurrgan.

I thought that was a silly rumour that was first circulated a few months ago. I do like the fact that the story has been written by someone called Tom Baker, though. A Timelord discussing the possibility of a wrestler appearing in a Star Wars film might just be the most loaded nerd cultural mish-mash ever.

• 2 weeks later...

Tatiana Maslany appears to be the front-runner for a lead role in one of the Star Wars spinoff films. I'm working through season 1 of Orphan Black, and she's fucking awesome in it so this is pretty rad news.

• Like 1

Tatiana Maslany appears to be the front-runner for a lead role in one of the Star Wars spinoff films. I'm working through season 1 of Orphan Black, and she's fucking awesome in it so this is pretty rad news.

Nevermind, I guess it's Felicity Jones instead. I WAS SO EXCITED. Can't they just cast them both? Give me a Star Wars movie with two female leads, dammit!

Also, Maxx, Orphan Black is pretty good.

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty darn excited about all this news.

I don't see the complaints about the second film coming out so soon after. Worked alright for Lord of the Rings! I'm just excited we don't have to wait years and years for each film.