The 2013 Music Thread

Jimmy

"Came Back Haunted", the single from the upcoming Nine Inch Nails album

I like it, but I'm a bit of an unabashed NIN/Trent Reznor fanboy.

• Like 2

Luckily, Nashville is getting the date with Godspeed You Black Emperor, since I've already since Explosions in the Sky once (and they're fucking awesome).

NIN + GYBE = one happy Tristy

So there's a new Barenaked Ladies out - and I don't know why I bothered because it just won't ever be the same really. The last one had a few songs here or there, but without another voice to alternate off on a regular basis.. Ed just can't pull an entire album. But this'll probably be like the last one I suppose, give it a few months.

• 2 weeks later...

So I've been a fan of Robin Thicke since he came out with When I get you alone, and he's now finally brought out a real hit.. is this what being a hipster is like? Except that I'm still enjoying his music? :shifty:

So I've been a fan of Robin Thicke since he came out with When I get you alone, and he's now finally brought out a real hit.. is this what being a hipster is like? Except that I'm still enjoying his music? :shifty:

No, it makes you a person with a bad taste in music!!!

Disclaimer: I have no idea who Robin Thicke is.

R&B Singer, currently #1 in .. well, pretty much every country in the world.. better known for being married to Paula Patton, at least until now he is.

Never heard of him being an asshole, heard of him being arrested for possesion of marijuana, does that make him a drug addict?