The New Kit Thread

Best thing I read re: the new Liverpool kits was someone on /r/soccer: "You'll probably want to walk alone with this one."

This has been confirmed today as Chelsea's new away kit.

chelsea-away-shirt-front-600x675.jpg

Buying that so hard.

I think after getting MATA 10 on the home kit, this one shall have to be LAMPARD 8 in honour of the great man.

Full kit pic:

0,,10268~11990493,00.jpg

I like that away kit, its simple and its nice without over complicating it with stupid patterns.

Supposedly "The diamond print is a refreshed interpretation of the graphics featured in the 1989-91 away strip."

1989LiverpoolAway.jpg

I suppose I can look at it as although the kit is awful its unique in its shitness rather then being generic shit templates other kit manufacturers put out. I can also try to pretend that the front of the kit looks like a game of space invaders

Why can't we just always have a silver away jersey. I love those.

Villa kit is under wraps til next weekend.

Aside from one teaser, the teaser (when lightened) gives a decent clue to the kits.

BMARgo9CMAIJ4Zj.jpg

Add in the fact that Villa are using this image on the website, facebook, etc.. then the away will be monochrome all over, you'd assume.

Someone did a mock up, using this info;

BMALaXmCYAAMDGf.png

Though people are suggesting the away is set to be squares/quartered and be 3 colours in total so that could be interesting..

Possibly like this villaaway201314awayv2co.png