The New Kit Thread

That's alright, I suppose. My standards for Nike kits are really low after the constantly awful stuff they've done for the USA.

Anyway, I just got my black-and-gold away kit from the past season in the mail yesterday so I'm not buying another for a good while.

Makes sense to keep the same shirt as England, we make up most of the team and play at the national stadium :(Y):.

I didn't know we'd signed a deal with Nike (yay money!) but it's a bit of a shame to lose Under Armour, all of their shirts have been great.

• Like 1

You're essentially the reverse Team USA from Mighty Ducks 3, in which the national team starting playing in their club kit. Which I saw as fairly insulting to those who weren't previously Ducks, and also raises the fact that Gordon Bombay's selection process was pretty ruddy lazy.

57 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

Makes sense to keep the same shirt as England, we make up most of the team and play at the national stadium :(Y):.

I didn't know we'd signed a deal with Nike (yay money!) but it's a bit of a shame to lose Under Armour, all of their shirts have been great.

Nothing to brag about. England are shite. 

• Like 3

• Admin
1 hour ago, Chris2K said:

I'm pleased we ditched Under Armour. Seeing as they are Trump supporters. 

Yeah, Nike kits have been so bad for a number of years now. Rovers' kits went markedly downhill in design and fabric quality when we switched to Nike, and they seem to recycle the same 3/4 different templates for loads of teams.

• Admin
6 hours ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

I hate Nike kits. I hate that badge.

Under Armour were brilliant. Now we just get the generic cheaply-made, half-hearted Nike hand-me-downs. Sigh.

My last kit is going grey from being washed so much. I'm just going to have to bite the bullet regardless :lol:

Well we get our first Nike kit ever about a month from now (when Adidas' contract ends). Yaaaaay.

If it's rubbish, it's okay. I can keep wearing my 14/15 shirt forever. :shifty: 

(There is a fairly reliable leak, but really all it does is confirm that yes it's blue.)