The New Kit Thread

That Wycombe yellow one is literally perfect, right down to the sponsor.

Made by O'Neills too, Irish company that does most of the GAA gear. They makes some fantastic quality stuff, my favourite stuff to train in!

I'm going to buy the Spurs kit this year. The last time I did, we got rid of AVB for Sherwood. The time I did before that was the year we finished 4th and didn't get to the CL because of Chelsea. The time I did before that was the year we got 'Arry as a manager. I apologize in advance if our year turns out to be shit. I'm gonna try to break the trend by getting an away one!  

23 minutes ago, Colly said:

We've just outdone everyone in terms of cringe kit launches. It's probably still on the clubs Facebook page, horrendous.

What was so bad about it? I can't be bothered to sit through a 15 minute video, although I see that they spelt Matt Ritchie's name wrong on the scrawl at the bottom.

It's was an interesting concept to say the least, 'The shirt is completely black, so let's launch it in the dark'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So utterly uninterested have I been in Chelsea's third kit, that I didn't even realise that they hadn't brought one out yet. But they've officially revealed it today, on surely what must be the latest day in the year for them ever to have done so.

download.png

Oh look, another black kit. That's basically identical to Spurs' third kit but with cyan trim. How exciting.

I mean, it surely has to be the best kit. Otherwise why would Chelsea and Tottenham and PSG and Barcelona and Manchester City and Inter Milan and Atletico Madrid and Roma and Galatasaray all have it?

Although admittedly some of those come in slightly more interesting colours than black.