FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

Any PS3 players need a gold-rated striker? I got like five on my bench and willing to part with three or four.

Looking for a CM/RM and any backs in return.

Who do you have ? I'll see what CM/RM I have this evening.

It seems that the AI reacts much quicker to balls in the air, loose balls. It doesn't matter that I know the ball is coming (say a goal kick or free kick from my half) or where the ball may be going (a longer pass to the wing) .... its like they know before hand and are already moving.

Odd, because I seem to be connecting with more crosses and corners this year.

Anyway HTTK, here's the strikers I have for trade:

Adrian Ramos (Colombian, Hertha BSC) 76

MaraouaneChamakh (Morrocan, Crystal Palace) 75

Dorlan Pabon (Colombian, Valencia CF) 75

I'd prefer a German, a Brazillian, or a Spaniard if at all possible, or anyone from Bundesliga for chemistry purposes. Whatever you have is fine though.

Can anyone with access to the game let me know if there is an EA Sports FC reward that can be purchased to get extra slots in the Ultimate Team transfer list?

+10 at level 11 for 1,000 coins (EASFC coins obviously)

Then another 10 at level 35 for 1,250, +30 at 61 for 2,750 and +20 at 83 for 2,000.

Oh, and in case anyone else was curious, seems the pre-order pro boost is just an existing item from the catalogue. Usually worth 2,500 and gives you a +1 in various abilities.

Anyway HTTK, here's the strikers I have for trade:

Adrian Ramos (Colombian, Hertha BSC) 76

MaraouaneChamakh (Morrocan, Crystal Palace) 75

Dorlan Pabon (Colombian, Valencia CF) 75

I'd prefer a German, a Brazillian, or a Spaniard if at all possible, or anyone from Bundesliga for chemistry purposes. Whatever you have is fine though.

Pabon !

Yeah I'll check this evening (sorry, just now got back to this thread) and see if I have any of those nationalities.

Can anyone with access to the game let me know if there is an EA Sports FC reward that can be purchased to get extra slots in the Ultimate Team transfer list?

Then another 10 at level 35 for 1,250, +30 at 61 for 2,750 and +20 at 83 for 2,000.

Oh, and in case anyone else was curious, seems the pre-order pro boost is just an existing item from the catalogue. Usually worth 2,500 and gives you a +1 in various abilities.

Wow, I'd better get my level up. I think I'm around 32 at the moment so at least I'll get the first one straight away and the second one soon enough. This is the first year I'll be playing FIFA online permanently (yeah I've only just got Wireless broadband at home) so at least I'll be getting levelled up a lot quicker.

Won my first game online 2-0! Then the Spanish dude I was playing sent me something which translates in to this:

"Do not worry clown, and return to play when you take your time just playing the game, geek, nini studying or working shitty fucking scum ... People like you is the one that deserves to die every day clown"

:(

You every day clown.

I got lucky last year and got some Spanish goalie that was TOTW. It was an achievement last year so I was chuffed to get it, not this year mind you. Doesn't seem the most expensive card so I'm not gonna make out like a bandit with it but something to build a team around in the future I suppose.

I got the one that cost 4 grand before I saw that option. :(

Won 2-0 in my first online game after my oppponent quit at half time. I'm still getting used to how much slower things are. I've started a career with Bristol Rovers which is so slow due to the lesser skilled players, the first game I played was 0-0 with 1 shot on target from both sides <_<.