FIFA 14 Thread

Dan

HTTK: What's your PSN? I don't think I have you on my list.

HTTK: What's your PSN? I don't think I have you on my list.

HttK2021 ... Union Americas is my UT squad name.

I've got:

Didavi (German, Stuttgart, CAM 75)

Martin (French, Lille, CM 76)

de Jong (Milan CDM 79)

I've also got Drogba out of a pack today and the Malaga home kit as well as a 74 Rare Silver CB named Coda I'm willing to deal.

HTTK: I'll take Didadvi Martin. Sending you a friend request, I'll get on FIFA in a min for the trade.

I just got a Rosicky from Arsenal in one of my preorder packs and he's better than any of those guys. I still make the trade though.

EDIT- Pabon's untradeable, it seems. Ramos OK?

...How -do- you trade anyway? Do you have to be on my friend list?

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I hope everyone has let the game run at the start screen to watch the opening video narrated by SIR PATRICK STEWART~! :w00t:

Wait WHAT.

Watching it next time I run.

HTTK: I'll take Didadvi Martin. Sending you a friend request, I'll get on FIFA in a min for the trade.

I just got a Rosicky from Arsenal in one of my preorder packs and he's better than any of those guys. I still make the trade though.

Yeah, Ramos is good.

I'm guessing we do it the old way of just listing and then offering the trade ? I'll put Martin up for stupid money and you just offer the trade. I put him up on a 1 day auction at 1m coins.

I've got Sandor, Chadli, Drogba, De Sanctis, De Jong, and Jordi Alba that I'll offer up to any EWBers before putting them on the market. Alba is going for decent money right now too.

Yeah, Ramos is good.

I'm guessing we do it the old way of just listing and then offering the trade ? I'll put Martin up for stupid money and you just offer the trade. I put him up on a 1 day auction at 1m coins.

I think you can just list without putting for auction now. I'll look for it when I get on FIFA.

I'm really struggling on World Class in my career mode, I just can't seem to score goals (and if I do it's with my midfielders) and win about 2 headers per game, no more, no less. I was always someone who used pacey players to my advantage but now the mechanics have changed to stop that I'm left having to completely re-train myself to attack.

....Ugh, fuck. I put Ramos on the trade list instead by mistake... for 3 Days.

Sorry about that HTTK. This new UI is a clusterfuck to me. Just send me the trade offer tommorrow and I'll hopefully be able to do the rest.

EDIT- Club name is FC Roanapur by the way.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

I'd say you could feel a little hard done by given the fact that Arsenal pale in comparison to PSG but you were lucky not to have 10 men right off the bat and Sirigu really gifted you your goal.

But yeah, that's got to be some long odds. As if the Dawwwg needed more reason to not like me. :shifty:

EDIT: To be fair to you, I had a much tougher time against you than against my opponents in the next two rounds. Was winning the QF 3-0 when the guy quit, SF I won 3-0. Final was against a guy who played well and even took the lead, I got a few lucky finesse shots in and then got a nice rebound for 3-1. So, yay, one cup and 100g!

I'd say you could feel a little hard done by given the fact that Arsenal pale in comparison to PSG but you were lucky not to have 10 men right off the bat and Sirigu really gifted you your goal.

Yeah I thought the keeper was gone. It took me quite a while to get settled as it was the first bog standard game I've played on 14 (not including those really easy FUT beginner tournament games against the AI). I felt a million times more comfortable in the second half than the first. Plus it didn't help that I left fecking Gnabry, rated 67, on the pitch and Walcott in the reserves so I couldn't even bring him on. But yeah it was a fun game that really deserved a better winner :shifty:

To debunk the 'not liking Ellis' conspiracy :P, you were probably the toughest player I've come up against on FIFA who doesn't spam the OP moves. I look forward to the next 10,000 to 1 meeting.