WWE 2K14

apsham

Fuck plaing John Cena, fuck all the objectives in the rematch vs The Rock and even more fuck that in the end there is unlimited finishers on both of the guys.

I tried about 10 times by now and it always gets screwed up, the last time just now in the end i finally managed to hit the AA before the Rock can strike with the Rock Bottom - anyway he countered (like he ALWAYS dos in the final segment) i kick out of one rock bottom, i kick out of a second one for god knows what luck... i manage to hit a second AA and Rock counters it AGAIN to follow up with a rock bottom and beat me. This is not good difficulty, this is 80s jrpg you leveled for 3 hours and die by the hands of a random battle mob before you reach the savepoint frustrating. I dont want to play the start of this match another 10 times. :( Hug! Now!

:({): I feel your pain. I had to turn it down to easy and it still took me a while. Such a dumb match

I gave up for tonight and are just doing some universe simulation... Mick Foley won the rumble, HHH won the Title at Elimination Chamber and atacked Foley on Raw when he had just beaten my CAW in the Mainevent. One week later Mick Foley comes out to Atack HHH before his match against my CAW which for god knows what reason not only is a title match but also a submissions only match. They are tradeing finishers but no one is going for submission. :D (edit, boooo HHH won, booooo! )

Also planing to let Ryback (whoever that is) cash in his monny in the bank dealio at mania BECAUSE!

Next week on RAW, see the Wrestlemania Mainevent HHH vs Mick Foley in a submission only non title match... BECAUSE!!11 Foley quits to a sleeper hold, man did he get old. Next week on RAW HHH vs Mick Foley AGAIN - last man standing! Obviusly HHH wins again. >_> HHH wins at mania in what felt like under a minute. A storyline that reminds me of when i still watched wrestling, Mainevent storys equaled HHH winning. :D

Can you actualy cash in money in the bank without skipping the Title match?

Is there a way to view title histories in universe?

I've decided to jus sim and see what happens and I currently have 'Ultimate Warrior: World Heavyweight Champion' which is glorious.

The Rock, Yokozuna and Bill Goldberg in the Final Three of the Royal Rumble >_>

Yokozuna just killed both men. :D

Can you loose your Wrestlemania Spot? Looks like Yokuzuna would rather be managing Wade Barret (who?) faceing Diesel with Ston Cold in his cornor... wtf? He is no were near the Title matches.

I just picked this up and started playing it this evening. My first WWE game since the AKI days and I'm going through some major growing pains at the moment. Trying to get the hang of the grappling system, and the game in general through the 30 Years of WrestleMania mode. I just finished Savage vs Steamboat and I really enjoy the presentation of the whole thing, it's very cool.

Really sucking ass at reversals though. I had to drop down to Easy for Hogan vs Bundy. He was reversing all my shit, and I could barely reverse anything he was throwing at me. I'd say I need a lot more practice...

...or I'm just a baddie :(

You'll pick up on the reversal timing. They tend to tinker with that particular mechanic every year but I always acclimate to it just fine after playing a few matches...

Yeah, I've improved a lot since I made that post. I'll eventually need to go back and do Hogan vs Andre again so I can get the unlocks. I really struggled in that match to even win, let alone complete the required objectives. It's been considerably easier as I've gone along, so I'd say I'm improving.

30 Years of WM continues to impress me, although a lot of it might be nostalgia. I'm almost at the Attitude Era now, I believe. Just finished Undertaker vs Diesel last night.

Overall it's growing on me a lot. I haven't touched anything other than the 30 Years yet. Coming from AKI and Fire Pro it's taken some time to adjust, but I like the game just fine. Hard to top the production values.

I am contemplating buying this, mostly for Universe mode, so I am hoping someone can help me with some questions, as I haven't really played one of these since SvR11.

1) If someone is trying to eliminate someone else in the Royal Rumble, can you attack them and stop the elimination?

2) I can change the new WWE Title back to the Winged Eagle....is that correct?

3) Can you edit the participants of the Money in the Bank match and still have them win the briefcase and cash it in?

4) Are there brand specific MITB matches, or is it still just one? Is MITB it's own PPV, or does it still happen at Mania?

5) Can I delete a PPV like Payback, and replace it with King of the Ring?

6) Did I read correctly that you can set which guys compete for which titles? Such as, if I wanted Sheamus to compete for the IC Title and not the World Title, I could do that.

7) Lastly, if I want to play Universe without the legends that are in the game, can I move them to a different brand or whatever so that they don't interfere with the guys I do want to use?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Yes, I think each major show has to at least have a major title but you can set that title as anything except a tag title I believe plus if you wanted you can set a world title as a minor title.

6) Did I read correctly that you can set which guys compete for which titles? Such as, if I wanted Sheamus to compete for the IC Title and not the World Title, I could do that.

Yes and no, for each title on a brand there is a ranking and everyone on that brand is listed in the ranking (I believe) but you can for example put someone like Sheamus lower in the World title ranking and higher in the IC title ranking meaning he would more likley go for IC title matches.

You can put on King of the Ring, yes. But the tournament is "one match" on the card so you end up with a PPV that has a million matches.

From what can gather there is only one MITB Match that is interpromotional.

You can edit the wrestlers from inactive to whichever brand you want them on.

Univserse mode is very boring to me due to the lack of propper storylines.

Yes, I think each major show has to at least have a major title but you can set that title as anything except a tag title I believe plus if you wanted you can set a world title as a minor title.

Yes and no, for each title on a brand there is a ranking and everyone on that brand is listed in the ranking (I believe) but you can for example put someone like Sheamus lower in the World title ranking and higher in the IC title ranking meaning he would more likley go for IC title matches.

You can change the title rankings on the screen with the championships, but on the edit superstars screen you can actually add or remove guys from each of the rankings.