The Capital One Cup thread 2013/14

Lineker

I've seen people say that a lot, and I'm pretty sure the reason the usual suspects get the praise is because they score these incredible goals repeatedly. It's cool that it was a good goal, but anyone can score a good goal. On saturday morning's I've scored the occasional cracker, but the real skill is pull it off again and again. If Delph scores another 10 good goals this season, then I'm sure they'll come back to this one to show again and again, but, until then, it's just another of thousands of great goals caught on camera.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ugh, I had forgotten that Nile Ranger plays for Swindon now.

Maybe David Luiz can give him one of his patented "I'm sorry, was your face there? I was looking the other way whilst steaming along the halfway line with my elbows raised." tackles. :shifty:

• Like 1

But with fewer machine guns, right?

Incidentally I am actually going to the Swindon game now. This may not have been a smart move as even if I'm lucky I'll be getting home around 3am. If there's extra time or other such shenanigans I may end up sitting in Euston station until about 5:30 in the morning.

Hmm.