Champions League 2013/14

METALMAN

Even my Dutch bias ass was going "come on Robben, don't be so selfish, just pass the fuTOOOOOOOOOOR" (German for goal :shifty:)

Evra scores a peach, then is at fault for every single Bayern goal. Just about sums him up these days. Oh well, we ran them closer than I ever thought we would. Moyes has done well over the 2 games really.

For the record, Rooney has been utter shite tonight.

Switched over to the other game now.

Slightly annoyed that Barca are currently heading out, as they're the team I feel Chelsea could "do" most effectively out of those that remain. But I guess Atletico have got there first...

Nothing to be ashamed of coming out of this. If anything if should boost our confidence even more. We've played well and just been ousted by a very, very good team. It's important we finish the season strongly now though, and then see what the Summer brings...

Real. Bayern. Atletico.

Really, really difficult to choose between them... Whoever we get, please just give us the away leg first.

A Madrid derby in the semis would be very, very interesting though.

I never expected us to beat Bayern and so it was. However we've done far better than I expected us to do and now we just need to end the season well. It's a shame we're losing vidic as he was immense but I won't cry about losing Evra, a liability at left back nowadays.

I reckon Chelsea would do better against Bayern. Just do what they did under Di Matteo when they played Barca and when they played Bayern in the Champions League final.

Bayern I think are our best shot out of those that are left. We matched them in the Super Cup and we're familiar enough with their (and Pep's) style.

Atletico kind of scare me because they're more like us...