(Spoilers) The thread where CALIFORNIA LOOOOVE~!

Plubby

russia has the talent, but the chemistry and effort was not there. they needed a shootout to beat the Slovaks, who against every other team, looked awful. I wonder if it comes out that the russians were enjoying the party atmosphere a bit too much.

A jersey with a maple leaf being used to cheer on Team USA is a gross perversion, sir. Cease and desist.

russia has the talent, but the chemistry and effort was not there. they needed a shootout to beat the Slovaks, who against every other team, looked awful.

Agreed. When Kovalchuk and Radulov are your guys bringing the fire and emotion, you're maybe kind of fucked. Datsyuk was not nearly at his best and the goaltending was leaky as all hell, especially today.

you're sort of screwed when you rely on a guy like Alex Ovechkin and he just sort of floats.

http://imgur.com/mECmZiq

I love rooting for the underdog, and I kind of wanted Blabcock and Price to fail so that I could toot the lulongo horn, but I am glad Canada won. If it comes down to Canada Sweden I will be so conflicted.

Vokoun has been cleared to return :(Y): Obviously, it won't be right away because he says he needs to get in game shape and all, but it's really good news. Hopefully he plays like he was playing last season, incase we need him for the playoffs. I'm just wondering if Shero will make a move at the trade for a back up goalie, incase they're not that comfortable putting Vokoun in there incase Fleury meltsdown during the playoffs. No way can I see them going with Fleury/Zatkoff for the playoffs.

Sounds like Dave Bolland is looking for an 8 year deal worth $5 million plus a year. Yikes!

Hahahahahahahahafuckyou.

He is a good player, and I think he could be a big help in the playoffs...but that is just too much. Maybe you give him the money on a 2 year deal, or you give him the term with less money.

Markov is really good top pair defenceman when he's healthy. I wouldn't give him a lot of years, but I'd give him good money short term. Bolland is a third line center who has played 15 games since signing a $3 million contract. He can get the fuck out if he expects that kind of money.

• Like 1