MLB 2014 Thread

The Buscher

Though I would love for the Royals to continue on but the A's have Jon Lester who is a good playoff pitcher and I think he will get them the W

And in the NL I got the Pirates

Also wow if the A's lose the Wild Card that would be a huge collapse, guess Cesepeses (Dont know how to spell thats guys name) was really important to that lineup

But the good thing is the Cubs got Addison Russell also

Big start to the game for the A's, Royal's had a chance to tie it in the bottom half of the 1st but a running mishap by Butler cost them the inning. Ironic since he just drove the run in.

Great double play by the Royal's to end the top of the 3rd. Looking forward to a high scoring, back and forth affair.

Can't even imagine being an A's fan right now. Went from the best team in baseball and going all-in getting Lester and Samardzija, to having an atrocious second half and completely backing their way into the last playoff spot, to then losing their one playoff game in heartbreaking fashion.

Lester's a goner this offseason, but on the plus side their pitching should still be boss as Samardzija and Kazmir have another year left on their deals to go along with Gray.

Wondering the same thing myself, Verlander has been clutch in the playoffs historically but rough this season until the last month.

Glorious day though, baseball on all day on a Friday and I finished my work for the day by noon and am home :D