WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Meh, I didn't expect much from last gen. AI seems to be less daft than usual.

The "Who's got NXT" mode is pretty challenging. Some of the goals are ridiculously tough (beat Ziggler as Rusev without any significant damage on any body part). Proving Ground gets insane; you're basically using the NXT guys against Cena with max difficulty, which is nearly impossible with Corey Graves (yes, he's in but Tyler isn't). You're basically spamming leg dropkicks and shin breakers and hoping Cena doesn't get his signature move before you can get yours twice (as you basically need to put him in Lucky 13 at least twice due to Resillience, and once you've put his legs on red he'll no-sell everything but the signature).

Next gen version confirmed to have only 25 caw slots

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/527948810605977601

...That's it. I give up on 2K. I might upgraded once I get a next gen console, but fuck that. That's just idiotic.

AND while you can edit what existing superstars wear, it takes up a CAW slot.

insert exasperated Tough Enough Austin gif here.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

Next gen version confirmed to have only 25 caw slots

https://twitter.com/WWEgames/status/527948810605977601

...That's it. I give up on 2K. I might upgraded once I get a next gen console, but fuck that. That's just idiotic.

...It's not like they wanted it like that. CAWs are apparently a lot higher quality this year and so take up a lot more space than in previous iterations, causing difficulties.

I don't usually use that many at first, but after a few months I start downloading a load just to refresh the roster a little. Not a breaking point for me since I was waiting for a price drop anyway, but I know there would a lot of people majorly pissed about it.

Lack of space is a horrendous excuse too, how big is a PS4 hard drive?

Then people will complain it's taking up too much space.

Lose/lose situation.

It doesn't even have to boil down to "lack of space" on the console in general. I'm trying to find information on it - but surely there are reasons for why stuff like this is limited in most games that have a create feature? I'm thinking something along the lines of a game only being allotted the ability to have a certain amount of extra data, etc.

But regardless, I trust there's a decent reason for it - aside from the increased fidelity of the next gen CAWs.