The Capital One Cup thread 2014/15

Lineker

No yellow cards at WHL tonight. Brian Clough would have been satisfied.

Genuinely a shame Mason can't play in the Premier League, he honestly changed the game. Looked very comfortable on the ball and made things happen, cracking goal too!

Looked more comfortable in 20 minutes than Bentaleb did at any point during the game.

Not good for Sheffield Wednesday. BBC have had to bring out the (Seven).

• Like 2

They'd better be nice and wait ten minutes before they do the draw, I can't remember the last time we were involved in a third round of playing in a cup, odds are we'll get a good draw and concede two in injury time.

Just like what Hull are doing...

They'd better be nice and wait ten minutes before they do the draw, I can't remember the last time we were involved in a third round of playing in a cup, odds are we'll get a good draw and concede two in injury time.

Apologies for quoting myself again, but yep, two seconds of 'for fucks sake, away again, and Man City, might as well not bother', followed instantly by 'nah, extra time'.

Before you book your ticket stok, you are aware that Shrewsbury is basically Wales, right?

Yes.

This didn't stop me going to Cardiff. :shifty:

Definitely up for a trip to Shrewsbury!

Fuck all wrong with Cardiff!

Although in fairness, the surrounding areas of the Cardiff City Stadium aren't the best.

• 1 month later...

Still really disappointed that I couldn't get a ticket to the Shrewsbury game tonight. :( (took 15 min to get into the online ticket sales and by then they were sold out)

At least it's on TV. Difficult to pick the Chelsea line-up due to a combination of injuries/suspensions/fitness issues due to having only 2 days from the United game/etc.

My current guess:

Cech

Zouma - Christensen - Cahill - Luis

Mikel - Ake

Salah - Baker - Willian

Schurrle