I had about 3 extra shots after that last goal. Terrible goal to give up. I don't think Lundqvist had a shot on 3 of them, but at least 2 of them should have been stopped. Terrible game from the offense back checking, to the defense staying in there position, and finally on Lundqvist tracking the puck.

I had about 3 extra shots after that last goal. Terrible goal to give up. I don't think Lundqvist had a shot on 3 of them, but at least 2 of them should have been stopped. Terrible game from the offense back checking, to the defense staying in there position, and finally on Lundqvist tracking the puck.

Bishop was having the same issues. His way of playing goal seems very lazy to me but who am I to criticise when it's worked out well for him. He just always seems to be in butterfly position when the puck's in his zone and it's been pointed out many times that if you force him to go side to side, it opens up a huge hole in his game.

I've had just zero interest in the playoffs this year. If Ovechkin and the Caps were still in, I might still try to catch some of the games. But without Ovie and without the Leafs, I just don't care this year.

I think this season, more then any other, has really sapped a lot of my enthusiasm for hockey.

the playoffs for the leafs and oilers (the draft, for the rest of the nhl) is coming up quick!

• Like 1

I don't understand how you can't be interested in the playoffs this year. Both series have been really good. The Rangers/Bolts hasn't quite been the goaltending clinic that I was expecting but it's still been really enjoyable.

I've had just zero interest in the playoffs this year. If Ovechkin and the Caps were still in, I might still try to catch some of the games. But without Ovie and without the Leafs, I just don't care this year.

I think this season, more then any other, has really sapped a lot of my enthusiasm for hockey.

Pretty much. I only watched a couple games all season, and my team is actually good.

I'm pretty nervous about TBL blowing the Rangers out, especially with all the hype about Rangers being so good in Game 7's.

I'd rather not see Hawks compete for the cup again, or for the next few years, but Ducks can be scary when their goalie plays well.

We are heading to a Chicago/NY Rangers final.

Purely because my body is SO ready for Ducks/Tampa. Holy crap that would be amazing.

9651e121dac222fdac699ca6d962b84f288c75e6

I've just loaded up big on New York and Chicago to win, Which means an Anaheim/Tampa final is all but guaranteed.

You're welcome.