Caps had the puck in the Rangers zone for like 10 minutes in that OT and couldn't get it done. That was a hell of a game though.

I definitely thought they were going to win it when they were putting the pressure on NY. I kinda feel bad for Ovi now, just seeing his reaction from the bench was kinda sad. Tampa/NY should be interesting, going with Rangers in six, but I'm still picking Chicago to win the cup again.

That was a great game! Fast-paced, high drama, overtime, big hits (Orpik on Boyle), full monty. But I knew the Rangers were going to win this series. I kept telling people, even when they were down 1-3.

So guaranteeing victory in game 7 is now pretty much a jinx?

Bolts-Rags is going to be great. Legitimately the best 4 teams are left. Capitals were the last cinderella team after Calgary was eliminated earlier.

So guaranteeing victory in game 7 is now pretty much a jinx?

It always has been. Only Messier could get away with that shit.

obligatory "fuck Messier".

Dreger posted that Babcock is out of Detroit. Pretty much down to Blues / Leafs, but hinting that he told the Blues no and leafs may have gotten Babcock.

Dreger posted that Babcock is out of Detroit. Pretty much down to Blues / Leafs, but hinting that he told the Blues no and leafs may have gotten Babcock.

They have done just that. I believe someone in here called it earlier. For a moment I actually thought he might end up in Buffalo which would have been weird.

Epic game. Love playoff hockey, love these two teams in a series.

That game... That header no goal... That game...

I can't even be mad, like I'm disappointed we lost and all but God Damn that was a hell of a game, Crawford and Anderson standing on thier respective heads was just amazing to watch.

Looking forward to game 3.

So Bolts/Rangers are heading to overtime for the completely opposite reason that Ducks/Hawks went there last night. Both Lundqvist and Bishop have looked horrible tonight. Hopefully the Bolts takes this one.