Pens transition game sucks tonight. They just feel so sluggish compared to what they were a couple years ago. It's like it takes them two or three more moves to get it out of their zone when it used to be so smooth.

Pens transition game sucks tonight. They just feel so sluggish compared to what they were a couple years ago. It's like it takes them two or three more moves to get it out of their zone when it used to be so smooth.

They're definitely missing Letang. They were just horrible in the first, been much better since then, but definitely nothing special.

They're definitely missing Letang. They were just horrible in the first, been much better since then, but definitely nothing special.

I don't know why the game plan wasn't just to come out and play hard. Rangers are one of the few teams that don't really engage in trash talking...well, since Avery left. I'm sure their mindset changed a bit after the first goal was scored so early, but they played a first period where they could have been penalized even more.

I don't know why the game plan wasn't just to come out and play hard. Rangers are one of the few teams that don't really engage in trash talking...well, since Avery left. I'm sure their mindset changed a bit after the first goal was scored so early, but they played a first period where they could have been penalized even more.
They were definitely on their heels after that first goal. I was honestly expecting a blow out once all the penalties started, but the PK and Fleury definitely did a good job.

They need to come out for game two like they came out for the last two periods. Not expecting a series win here considering how depleted this team is on defense, but they can still atleast force six games.

He had a really bad game, so bad that I wonder if Q gives Darling a nod to send a message to the team.

But it wasn't just Crawford, guys like Richards and Versteeg have been pretty atrocious so I'm hoping the lineup shakeups aren't just a goalie switch but either or both of those guys getting sent to the press box.

I'm not in panic mode like a lot of people seem to be after tonight, because going back to home ice at 1-1 certainly isn't the worst scenario and this team still has too many weapons to let two bad games (first 2 periods of the first and last two periods of game 2) dictate what is to come.

Hockey is so much fun right now, not only with the Canucks in the playoffs, but with the misery in the Kings organization.

Poor Jarret Stoll got arrested in Las Vegas. For possession! In Las Vegas! Possession! In Las Vegas!

Did lead to someone on Reddit posting this: