Yeah he was like 35 or something too. Just awful.

Probably means capgeek is gone for good now.

Very sad. I was stunned to learn it was basically a one-man operation, then more stunned to find out he was still a full-time sports writer in Halifax while running CapGeek. The site was basically indispensable for hockey fans; I would use it pretty much daily and nobody has been able to replicate it all that well.

The biggest issue with the tank is it makes me worry about Reilly. He could be really good, but how good is he going to get if he plays for a team that is actively trying to lose for years? It's one thing to try to win and fail, you can learn from that. But if the team isn't trying, I don't see how they develop anybody in that system. It's why Edmonton is still terrible.

• 2 weeks later...

How they blew a 3-0 lead, I'll never understood it. They came out in the third period and I think they left their passion in the dressing room because Ottawa walked all over them in the third. Holy shit they need to pick up their game.

How they blew a 3-0 lead, I'll never understood it. They came out in the third period and I think they left their passion in the dressing room because Ottawa walked all over them in the third. Holy shit they need to pick up their game.

This is just pathetic. Now they play the Islanders who have owned them, while the Sens are red hot. If Pittsburgh can't win the next two and the Senators do, that's it. Fucking ridiculous, Johnston is useless, say what you want about injuries, but Bylsma had his share last year and they owned their division. Hell, he got them into the playoffs without Crosby and Malkin a few years back.

Pittsburgh has been so terrible in the second half of the season that I don't really care at this point if they make the playoffs or not.

I want them to atleast make it in, but yeah, if they do, I'm expecting a quick exit, and this one will definitely not be on Fleury, the guy has stolen them a bunch of games this year and could have won them a few more if they hadn't self destructed.

Oilers missed the tank memo and went out and stuck a knife in LA's hopes, now the flames just need to push that knife in. I'd be a happy camper as well if LA misses.

I'm not sure If i want Penguins missing, or the possibility of Islanders missing after the season they had. Rangers play Sens tonight, I almost want them to lose to make the playoff wild card race more interesting.

Rangers will be without Staal, Zuccarello and Nash, so I won't be shocked at a Sens win. Boston also has Florida tonight, so if both teams win and Pittsburgh loses tomorrow, then it's all but over for Pittsburgh. Hopefully Detroit, Boston and Ottawa lose just to keep things a bit more interesting. :pervert: