Cheer for the team I'm sick of, or the team that eliminated my team... Well this final is going to suck for me!

I was so happy the Rangers decided to show up for game 7. :bang: McDoangh has a broken Foot, and Staal with a fractured ankle - I'm glad they want to be heroes, but it didn't help the team to have them in the lineup.

Cheer for the team I'm sick of, or the team that eliminated my team... Well this final is going to suck for me!

I was so happy the Rangers decided to show up for game 7. :bang: McDoangh has a broken Foot, and Staal with a fractured ankle - I'm glad they want to be heroes, but it didn't help the team to have them in the lineup.

Every team in the playoffs has players that play through injuries that would have seen them miss fairly significant time in the regular season. It's just the nature of the post-season.

Besides, those two guys at 50% are better than their replacements would have been at 100%.

If the team that eliminated you wins, you have a good argument that you're the second best team in the league!

• Like 1

If the team that eliminated you wins, you have a good argument that you're the second best team in the league!

But when you make a trade with them that sends your former captain along with a pretty good d-men, all for St Louis who played his worst hokey ever, and 2 first round picks...it stings just a little bit more. :(

McDonagh played 1 min in the first period. I'm not sure 50% of him was any better. I'm glad they have a lot of heart and desire to play even injured, but it hindered their mobility big time. I'm really just still mad about them losing lol.

Edited by TGWL

it is okay, I am still mad at them for winning in 94.

• Like 1

The reason I can't cheer for Vancouver right there. It was the beginning of their forever choke session.

Speaking of choke sessions, Tampa needs to step it up here.

The reason I can't cheer for Vancouver right there. It was the beginning of their forever choke session.

Pfffft they lost a cup prior to that, they'd been choking for at least a decade earlier.

Pfffft they lost a cup prior to that, they'd been choking for at least a decade earlier.

Well I wasn't watching hockey a decade earlier. :P