Champions League 2014/15

DFF

It's the fairest way really. It rewards the champions and we'll get more entertaining, competitive groups.

It was getting a bit silly having Man City as champions in a group of death while consistently 4th place Arsenal getting a much easier one.

The top 8 leagues according to UEFA would be Spain, England, Germany, Italy, Portugal, France, Russia and Ukraine. Those were the last rankings at the end of March and with no Dutch teams on the Europa League they won't break into the top 8.

I'd like to see Bayern/Juve in the semis, I think that would be a good match and I'd rather see Bayern VS Barca or Madrid in a final than a possible Barca/Madrid final.

To be fair to Real, 0-0 in the first leg was a great result and they were missing half their team in the 2nd, along with Atletico parking the bus. They're in fine shape.

I reckon it'll be an El Classico final with Pep shitting the bed in the semi like last year.

Edited by TCO