Champions League 2014/15

DFF

It's not deliberate so the hand should be treated as part of the field of play, as the rest of the bodies on the pitch (including the ref) are. If you disallow that, then you've got to penalise every time the ball hits a hand, for example like it did to Lichsteiner's hand in the first half.

If that had hit his hand and gone wide, would the ref have awarded a free kick? I doubt it.

Do they realise they all have to get off the pitch so Juve can kick off again and let the ref blow the final whistle?

Do they realise they all have to get off the pitch so Juve can kick off again and let the ref blow the final whistle?

I think the ref just said "fuck it" and ended the game. I didn't hear the final whistle blow, but let's be honest, the match was never getting started again after the subs invaded the pitch and the match was done anyway