Football League Thread 14/15

METALMAN

At the risk of getting banned...Yay Brighton! Still been a cruddy season but further confirmation of championship status is welcome.

I don't think results really matter for Rovers at this point, our season is over barring the FA Cup game against the scousers. Disappointing to lose to Brighton given the season that they have had but not overly surprising.

Shaun Derry has been sacked as Notts County manager. It's a shame because he was so passionate about the club, but results and performances have been woeful lately. Paul Hart will take over first team coaching duties, which, judging by his record at Swindon, makes League Two football look all the more likely next season.

• 2 weeks later...

How are they kept afloat? I know one of the reasons a bigger club can have ridiculous debt while a smaller team get closed down for about a hundred grand is because of all the assets and so on but Bolton don't strike me as a team with too much support with regards to their debts.