Football League Thread 14/15

METALMAN

Alli has been superb as well, just in a lower division. Spurs have snapped him up after all.

How good has Redmond been this year? I haven't paid too close attention to Norwich but I haven't seen his name crop up all that much, certainly not as much as the other two.

Redmond has done just fine but I'm not sure about being a top 3 youngster across the football league. I dunno if Byram still qualifies but I'd say he's been as good, if not better, and with a list quality of player around him. Ditto for Cook and Mowatt.

Come on Leeds, pull your fingers out.

:lol: I like your optimism. We never beat Norwich and we're back in our usual state of turmoil since the assistant got sacked for calling the director of football a "clueless Italian cunt" (allegedly).

I feel sorry for Blackpool fans, the running of the club is shambolic and it's just one story after another showing how little the owner gives a fuck.

Was surprised Alex Pritchard wasn't nominated again for the award, seems like he's done some really good stuff at Brentford. Alli scored again last night, really does seem like a big prospect.

Also, I can't see Ipswich going up, but they might just snatch a play-off place at this rate.

There's a rather interesting article on the guardian website in relation to the Bradford Fire and previous fires linked to the then owner that is worth checking out.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/15/bradford-fire-stafford-heginbotham-martin-fletcher

Watford winning. The final few games of the season are going to be interesting. Usually there's a team that has run away with it and there's just the one spot to play for - this time, there's 4 of them battling it out for the top two spots. Watford will undoubtedly find a way to fuck things up again. Hoping Bournemouth and Boro make it automatically.

Re: Boro, how many has Bamford scored for them this season? Feels like it's a lot. Wonder if Jose would let him stay there next season if they got to the PL.