WWE Supercard

Nikki

• Admin
2 hours ago, Chris2K said:

I've changed the team motto to "currently on hiatus", which is what I am at least. I just didn't want us to lose the team to a random so I'll stay in until a final decision is made whether we join together again.

I can take the team over if you want to have a break and like you say, make sure we don't lose the Hitmen team. 

I'm on a fairly casual team that mostly does tbg but once we hit WM33 we are going to do ring Dom also. I'd say we are about 80% of the way through ultimate++ so we'll be hitting it shortly if anyone is in need. We should have a couple spots opening up in a day or two. 

Going to a different team has opened my eyes to the very aggressive stance a lot of them have. The motto is nearly always something like "PLAY OR WE KICK U" or details of the minimum point totals they expect. Nearly all of them expect only 10 shards on TRD which is fine, I can do that. But TRTG I saw a lot wanting 1000+. That's crazy. Solo RTG is like 1500 points and you get 4 days to do that.

I was on a team briefly the other day where the owner or whoever was going crazy in chat. He was like, talk if you're new otherwise I'll think you're a freeloader. One guy replied like "Hi, thanks for letting me join." and the owner was all "WILL YOU GET 400 POINTS IN TRTG TODAY?" "WELL?" "IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THEN YOU'RE KICKED" "RIGHT, SO LONG FREELOADER." All those responses took place in the space of about 5 minutes.

Team I did settle on won our TBG, but I got Ellsworth'd. <_<

14 hours ago, Trey said:

I'm on a fairly casual team that mostly does tbg but once we hit WM33 we are going to do ring Dom also. I'd say we are about 80% of the way through ultimate++ so we'll be hitting it shortly if anyone is in need. We should have a couple spots opening up in a day or two. 

I might be down for joining. I'm currently sitting at Ultimate, with two fully leveled elite pro males and a fully leveled WM33 female I can put in as my team cards. If that is good enough for the team.

This will stop everyone bitching for at least 5 minutes, though they'll probably buy a million packs within the space of a week, claim they're bored and want another new tier.

I would imagine my Ranked deck will be good enough to make it so I'll get a freebie for that, and I have a ladder reward saved so that's good. I look forward to like 75k point pros.

New tier!

Ranked deck of 33 Pros HHH/Y2J/Taker/Cena and MitB Bliss/Event Mae Young is about 40% into SS17. RD deck is about a third into 17 so I'll get at least the standard SS17 card this weekend. Might push for the event depending on who it is, not sure I'll be able to pro it next week mind you.

First card I picked since the update got me SS17 Nikki Cross. Cashed in my ladder reward and got Luke Gallows. I imagine he'll be along the lower end cards so hopefully should come up as a prize soon. TBG store doesn't seem to have an option for SS17 redemption yet. Now to find a SS17 team to take me on before the next RD event. :shifty:

Looks like single SS17 cards get to 35kish on their stats. So Nikki Cross would be my 3rd best female card and Gallows would be my 8/9th best male.

• Like 1