2015 Africa Cup of Nations

Lineker

...What the fuck is with Kalou having 'Kalhuno' on his shirt?

This intrigued me so I did a bit of googling and came across an article from March 2012:

Chelsea striker Salomon Kalou wants to change the name on the back of his club shirt to 'Kalounho'.

The 26-year-old has 'Kalou' on the back of his Blues shirt, but is considering changing his shirt name to read 'Kalounho', as he wears for the Ivory Coast.

"It's the name I had on my shirt at the African Cup of Nations, but I have never used it here in England," Kalou told reporters.

"In the Ivory Coast everybody calls me it; so I wear it on my back for them. My older brother is a footballer and Kalounho means 'Little Kalou'.

"I had it when I was in the Academy in Abidjan and it's been with me since then. I would love to have it on my shirt here – maybe one day I can change it."

Kalou joined Chelsea from Feyenoord in 2006.

So there you have it. Didier Zokora wears his nickname "maestro" on the back of his Ivory Coast shirt too, or he did when he played for them anyway.