Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Which will be down to Jose setting up his team to and having players that will provide him service. If the one thing Falcao was missing at United was service and Jose ensures his team provides that service, then I'm not entirely sure how that isn't 'turning his career around'.

He had his fully fit season and won the title for United.

So that'll leave them with Rooney, Wilson and Hernandez if he stays. Gotta imagine a striker must be a priority now. 

Sunderland have signed Celtic's Adam Matthews on a five-year deal.

Podolski is in Turkey for his presentation at Galatasaray.

Watford have agreed a fee for Spurs' Benjamin Stambouli and Etienne Capoue.

Valencia have reached an agreement for 19-year-old Celta player Santi Mina.

Will miss you Lukas! Mainly that hammer of a left foot.

He's a player that certainly could have had a more successful club career if he put his mind to it, but he did win a World Cup, so who am I to judge?

Edited by Alexis Sanchez

Apparently Spurs have had an offer accepted for Alderweireld. That makes me hugely happy. Wanted us to sign him for the last few years (as he's kinda a Spurs-y player....and the Yid link between Spurs and Ajax).

Approximately 70% of the Belgian population will then play for us.

Ronny Deila wants to take Martin Odegaard on loan to Celtic.

Newcastle will make 19-year-old Northampton striker Ivan Toney their first signing of the summer, with PSV's Georginio Wijnaldum likely being the second one. Good.

There is a rumour of Fabio Borini going out on loan to Lazio for €1mil  with an option to buy for €7mil 

Supposedly he wants to stay in the Prem but I can't see there being many takers for him. Can't believe we got offered like 12 or 14 mil for him last season from Sunderland and we probably won't even get half of that this time. 

Newcastle will make 19-year-old Northampton striker Ivan Toney their first signing of the summer, with PSV's Georginio Wijnaldum likely being the second one. Good.

• Like 1

There is a rumour of Fabio Borini going out on loan to Lazio for €1mil  with an option to buy for €7mil 

Supposedly he wants to stay in the Prem but I can't see there being many takers for him. Can't believe we got offered like 12 or 14 mil for him last season from Sunderland and we probably won't even get half of that this time. 

He turned down QPR at one point I believe as well and they were offering him higher wages than what he's was on at LFC. Borini really wanted to try and make a go of playing for Liverpool. It was admirable.