Tennis!

sahyder1

Guest Leeleemu

You really are a dipshit.  Clearly a lot of people cared about Murray because of the 'over the top' coverage of him.

Ugh.

Edited by Leeleemu

I'm a Scotsman yet I am glad to see Nalbandian seems to be finding some form again. Now he's a player who could be a future grand slam winner.

Murray isn't fit to last 5 sets, until he sorts that out he'll get nowhere. He's 2 or 3 years behind Nadal in terms of development. Nadal started getting recognised for his talent at 15 but he's worked on the physical side and it's paying off big style for him. Murray needs to do the same - he has the game, he needs the build and stamina.

You really are a dipshit.  Clearly a lot of people cared about Murray because of the 'over the top' coverage of him.

Ugh.

SOZ hard! Clearly they did but clearly he is young, clearly we couldnt expect too much from him, cleary you all are bigging him up like Henman when you should actually give him a chance, therefore Im not bothered he went out cos it was a good experience for him, hel be better in a few years.

You're clearly a giant idiot.

Coria has to play Roddick. Fuck. :(

I for one can't wait for Davenport/Clijsters, should be great.

And Sharapova's grunting is now ridiculous, it is so fucking noisy it is a joke. She didn't do it last year hardly ever that loud, now she does it every shot.

I'd love it if Dent beat Hewitt.

God dammut. I left the house when Murray was winning 2-0 and never checked on it. This is gay. I really liked the way he played, especially all the slicing shots. I've never seen anyone play like that, I assume it's because he probably wouldn't be able to keep up a fast paced game.

And for the record Murray was the UK's only real chance of glory now, so of course the newspapers built him up, but anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that means nothing in tennis. We're used to this in all sports, especially Scotland. But really, I can't believe Stepanek won. He was playing so uncomfortably.

Ah well, Roddick's still there, so my pick is safe. And Sharapova's still there if I need her. She's just too cute for TV. I was talking with some lady friends earlier and they were so jealous it was hilarious. ''She looks 3 years old", "What's she doing on an advert?" and all of that stupid stuff. :lol:

And for the record Murray was the UK's only real chance of glory now, so of course the newspapers built him up, but anyone with two brain cells to rub together knows that means nothing in tennis. We're used to this in all sports, especially Scotland. But really, I can't believe Stepanek won. He was playing so uncomfortably.

Fuck. Who thinks tomorrow looks awesome?

Hewitt vs. Dent - two decent players, Dent is a good serve and volleyer.

Davenport vs. Clistjers - two brilliant players, come on Kimmy!

Federer vs. Ferrero - It'll be one sided yes, but its world number one against a former number one

Coria vs. Roddick - I think Coria can take a set off Roddick perhaps, depends really. I've been impressed with Coria this year, he really has tried to win on grass, unlike Safin. Safin has the game and complains, Coria doesn't really have the game but sticks it out anyways. Coria > Safin.

Nalbandian vs. Gasquet - Wow, this could be absolutely great in my opinion.

Tursnov vs. Grosjean - Tursunov showed he isn't just a one hit wonder, he's backed it up, could fair well against Grosjean. Grosjean to win it.

Gonzalez vs. Youzhny - I like both and both are capable of doing well. Gonzalez to win it.

Mirnyi vs. Johnasson - Could be a good match here. Come on Mirnyi!

Ancic vs. Lopez - I didn't think Lopez could do it but he dismantled Safin. Ancic to win though.

So there you go, theres the mens draw, and one interesting womens match! Looks like a great day tomorrow!

Shame theres nothing on today!

Edited by IAceI

I don't know how though, during Murray's match, they said he had enjoyed two easy victories. I fail to see how winning 4, 4 and 4 is easy. Sure, it's three sets but I wouldn't call it 'easy'. I never watched any of the match as we only had 2 court one tickets to share and because there was three of us, we had to watch Serena Williams - yay. I was behind a pole too :P

It was easy because he wasn't ever behind (except maybe the first set), and could have won easier, but had nerves and dropped a couple of sets late in the last 2 sets.....it was comfortable is probably the better way of putting it.

I hate the papers/press etc.

They are sayings things like "Brave, brave Murray ends dream Wimbledon run" and "He was so unlucky". Yes, it is a shame that he lost but if it was Henman doing that, they would be shitting all over him.

For fuck sake, I really really hate the press, they suck.