Tennis!

sahyder1

Muller is awesome. He put Nadal out of Wimbledon and Roddick out of the US Open. What a freaking hero.

And Roddicks out the way - now Coria can choke to beat someone easier and then lose to Nadal in the semi's :D

EDIT: Bwahaha, Muller is awesome - his serves are huuuuge. Happy birthday for Roddick, lose on your birthday.

Edited by IAceI

Jenkins is fine, considering he lost last year to Roddick something like 6-0, 6-1, 6-2 or something and this time lost to Nadal (who is so much better than Roddick right now) by one break of serve in each set.

So yeah, he's still good.

Some very good youngsters in the tournament, tennis is strong with Muller, Murray, Djokovic, Monfils and there are plenty more as well. Even Federer is only 23 so tennis is strong.

EDIT: Gasquet too.

Plus we have Murray so we'll continue as always with one Brit up in the top 20 or so as I don't think it'll be long before he gets there and other than that one there generally isn't another brit for 10000 miles. Oh well - we rock and all that jazz.

Ugh yeah, go Coria and those faggy commentators are so annoying.

Edited by IAceI

I explained this to you before but Coria = choke en Espanol :shifty:

Murray went down like a dog in that 5th set losing 6-0 to Clement. He could be a top 20-30 player in the next couple of years but he definitely needs to work on his fitness or he'll never realize his potential.

I mean Coria isn't THAT bad at choking, he just struggles to close out sets, matches and Roland Gaross finals. Hardly anything much.

As for Santoro/Federer - I mean that was too close for Federer to be honest but nice to see them both in high spirits.

Then again, we all know Federer saves his best tennis until the end. When he needs to he can up the pace a little he does but for the most part he doesn't need to play his best so early.

Edited by IAceI

Oh that..

Nadal lost one round before what i thought he would. For as much as Nadal has improved as a all-surfaces player, he's still not at his best outside of clay. And when Coria loses in the next round, you shouldn't be too surprised either. :P

In other news Ljubicic lost to Gasquet after having the match on his hands and now i'm getting Agassi vs Berdych which is 1|3 in the first set so far.

It's been blown wide open for Coria now that Puerta, Roddick and Nadal are all gone. Watch him fluff it up though - just watch!

EDIT: Coria just went 1 set all. I still think he can win it but the bottom half of the draw is so open now it's great!

Edited by IAceI