UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Lineker

I'm here! Whether I get home is another question. :shifty: 

Kenedy at LB versus Moura or Di Maria scares the bejesus out of me, but Baba's not really any better atm so...

Whatever. Come on Chelsea!! :D 

12 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

I'm here! Whether I get home is another question. :shifty: 

Kenedy at LB versus Moura or Di Maria scares the bejesus out of me, but Baba's not really any better atm so...

Whatever. Come on Chelsea!! :D 

And you will win because I bet on PSG to win >_>

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, stokeriño said:

The spirit that wins you money... :shifty: 

I feel I must apologise for the discredit I did Kenedy earlier. He's been one of the bright spots tonight.

He also covered 9.4km and hit a top speed of 30.5kph!

I have no time for stories like that, nor the sort of people who get all indignant over it. It happens all the time with all kinds of players for all kinds of reasons. It only enters the news when someone has a player-bashing agenda.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Adam said:

This is one of the worst games of football I've seen all season, and I'm a Doncaster Rovers fan.

Did Kiev come here playing for a 0-0 draw? What's the point? Morons.

Truly.

When a Donny Rovers fan and an Orient fan both agree that this has been pants...

I could have had a 90 minute long wank and still would have felt better about myself rather than watching this.

• Like 2

At least there is extra time multiball in the PSV vs Atleti match. MORE BORE DRAW.

More balls are in the netting of my shorts than have been in the net during these two CL matches. What a crock of shit... but enough about my shorts, damn curry >_>

9 minutes ago, ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster said:

City making it to the quarters is good for English qualifying points and good for everyone else's push for title/top four.

I feel happy for them that they finally made it to the Champions League quarters for the first time just 4 years after us.

Oooh, I was going to make a snarky remark about lolspurs but I can't because they are so damn likeable this year. Curse you, Spurs! Why can't you have Mr Travelcard in charge again? 

• Like 1