UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Lineker

If we're posting goals up, and since I already have a tenuous reason to post it, here is the incredible finish to the Brentford-Rovers game that wipes the floor with Troy Deeney.

It all starts at 0:50. There was a better quality video but it didn't have any commentary, and that's no fun.

Speaking of fun...Fun Fact: Michael Oliver was the referee in this game, and the next game he refereed, 8 days later, was in fact that very match where Deeney and Watford did something similar to us. What are the chances?

Also, gu on Arsenal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Adam said:

If we're posting goals up, and since I already have a tenuous reason to post it, here is the incredible finish to the Brentford-Rovers game that wipes the floor with Troy Deeney.

It all starts at 0:50. There was a better quality video but it didn't have any commentary, and that's no fun.

Speaking of fun...Fun Fact: Michael Oliver was the referee in this game, and the next game he refereed, 8 days later, was in fact that very match where Deeney and Watford did something similar to us. What are the chances?

Also, gu on Arsenal.

I love that. Mostly because of Brentford fucking it up!

• Like 3

I can't say I'm unhappy overall. It's not been a spanking despite the scoreline. Just need to be more clinical.

Bayern equalise as well.

• Like 1

Bringing on Thiago helped turned things around for Bayern.

The 1st goal by Thiago was a great little move but Coman's goal was fantastic. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, David Marrio said:

Bringing on Thiago helped turned things around for Bayern.

The 1st goal by Thiago was a great little move but Coman's goal was fantastic. 

Even tho he came on at 60 mins, to leg his way up that far and to score that goal was brilliant.

I'm reading that the Bayern/Juventus result makes it mathematically impossible for Italy to overtake England in the coefficients for Champions League places this season, thereby saving our 4th place qualifier for an extra year at least. Hooray!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Adam said:

Isn't Coman on loan from Juventus? Seems odd that he was allowed to play, he's had a huge hand in them getting knocked out now!

2 year loan but Bayern can buy him for something like 20million euros.

I'm sure as well in terms of loans its only England that seems arsed about the whole idea of "You can't play against your parent club"