UEFA Champions League 2015/16

Lineker

1 minute ago, stokeriño said:

There's something about Messi missing the target with any shot/freekick/penalty that brings joy to my heart. I don't care if this makes me a bad person. :shifty: 

Clearly his mind is on other things. Maybe all these leaks about avoiding tax...

• Admin

A statement from Uefa said: “Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the Uefa Champions League second-leg quarter-final between Manchester City FC and Paris St-Germain (1-0) played on April 12 in England.

“Charges against Manchester City FC: Setting off of fireworks - Art. 16 (2) of the Uefa disciplinary regulations.

“This case will be dealt with by the Uefa control, ethics and disciplinary body on May 19.”

I went to the Benfica - Bayern game yesterday, and I have to say... we were eliminated, which was to be expected, the difference between the two teams is just too great, but I'm extremely proud of Benfica. Everybody (including myself, admittedly) was expecting Bayern to just coast through this and win by a landslide (on both games), and to tie at home and just lose 1-0 in Munich is incredibly better than I had ever dared hope for. We may not have passed, or hell, even won just one game, but we stood up to one of the world's best teams and we went out fighting, losing because of one goal. SO proud.

• Like 1

• Admin

A footnote to the semi-final draw, the winner of the Manchester City-Real Madrid tie will have 'home' advantage for the final at the San Siro. In addition to having the home dressing room, it also means they can wear their home kit if there is a colour clash.

Personally I want City to get to the final and lose - it's best for the coefficient!

Just now, Lineker said:

Personally I want City to get to the final and lose - it's best for the coefficient!

Coefficient is pretty much safe for the next three years at this point. I just want both us and City to win on the off chance United finishes 4th.